12

The two managed to find a clearing in the forest. Kirishima dropped the bag onto the ground. He looks over at the blond, "our first priority should be a shelter" he informs him.

Bakugou scoffs at him. Not caring what he has to say. He goes to the bag and opens it up. Taking the knife out of it.

Kirishima looks at him in confusion, "whatcha doing with the knife?" He asks him. He doesn't say anything to him. Instead, he goes into the forest.

Shrugging, Kirishima starts to look for things to build a shelter. He knew there was were palm trees close by. Those would be good for a bed and covering them.

The leaves looked to be in good conditions, look study enough. There were some on the ground, making it easy to gather them. He began to gather them in his arms. Getting as much as he can.

He made multiple trips. Not forgetting one leaf. Now it was time to get logs for support. Hopefully those would be as easy to find as the leaves.

As Kirishima looked, he grabbed some sticks to use later for a fire later. So far, those were the only wood he could find.

He sighs in frustration. How is the shelter supposed to be built without support? He made his way back to the clearing.

A bundle of sticks in his arms. He dumps them on the ground by the leaves. The redhead looked at the pile of leaves and sighs. He runs a hand through his hair. Trying to think of what to do next.

The sound of something hollow gets him out of his thoughts. He looks to the side to see a pile of green sticks?

"Use those for building," the voice of Bakugou tells him. Kirishima's eyes looked up to see the former captain.

He points towards the green sticks, "what are these?" He asks.

The blond looked at him. The look of 'your that stupid?' on his face. "It's bamboo you dumbass" he tells him. He than turns around and starts walking.

Kirishima tilts his head, "where are you going this time?" He asks him.

"None of your fucking business!" He shouts at him. Walking back into the forest.

Pouting, the redhead looks back at the two piles. He scratches his head as he thinks. With this amount that he has, he should be able to build a decent shelter.

He positions himself into a 'we can do it' position. His big shark grin appears on his  face, "alright! Lets build a shelter!" He yells in confidence before getting to work.

Next Chapter