31

Iida steered the ship into port, Sero news the one to jump off and tie the ship to the post. Midoriya walked off the ship with Kirishima behind him, he handed money to the portsman and walked passed him. He lead the redhead to the blacksmith to get him a sword.

"This is where majority of the crew got their swords, the blacksmith here knows his stuff" Midoriya told him as they walked against the crowded street. Kirishima had to watch his footing or he'd trip on someone's feet.

He looked back up to the green haired captain when he got his footing as the crowd slowly disappeared, "you guys get your swords from a run down market?" He asked as he looked around to see suspicious stands and their owners.

Midoriya chuckled, "it's what happens when your a pirate and wanted by the government" he explains as they walked up to the blacksmith.

"Wait, you guys are wanted?" Kirishima asked with slight widen eyes.

He nodded, "all pirates are nowadays, you get used to the chase" he said before he opened the door.

Inside revealed a space that resembled a forge, at the door there was cool air but as you walked further inside the heat gets to you. The sound of metal being hit could be heard from the front door, inside the blacksmith was working away at another weapon or perhaps a tool.

"Hawks!" Midoriya called out in the dim lit shop.

"Well if it isn't Captain Midoriya" a voice echoed as the banging stopped and is replaced with footsteps coming to them.

A figure emerged out of the shadow and into the light of a lit candle. The person has blond raggedy hair and striking golden eyes that seem to hold so much in them.

"How can I help you today?" Hawks asked as he wiped his hands with a rag.

Midoriya nodded as he placed his hand on the redhead's shoulder, "my boy needs a sword, got any good ones ready?"

Hawks looked over Kirishima, "I'm sure I got something for him, let me check right quick in the back" he told Midoriya as he looked to him, than turning around to go to the back room.

"Hawks is a strange name" Kirishima said to Midoriya in a whisper, as if making sure the blond man couldn't hear him.

He looked at him with an amused look, "Hawks is just a cover name, he's known in the industry as the best blacksmith to equip any pirate so it's good to keep your private life hidden, it's false but there's a rumor that he's the one who gave Black Beard his sword" he joked with the redhead.

"Wooow" Kirishima said amazed as he turned to look at where the blond had disappeared too, "who's Black Beard?" He asked as he looked back at Midoriya.

Midoriya patted him on the back as he chuckled, "you can look around if you want, just don't break anything" he told him as he himself went to look around for anything for him, avoiding telling him about the famous pirate.

Nodding to himself Kirishima started to walk away the shop. Various of swords, daggers, and other types of weapons were displayed around the shop, some laying on fabric as they hung on the ceiling.

"Man is this cool" he commented as he looked at a blade that had a silver handle and a sharp tip.

"If you think that's cool, just look at this one" Hawks' voice made Kirishima turn around.

Hawks was now standing not too far from the redhead, now holding a maroon casing that had silver at the tip of around the brim.

"I figured this one would be good for ye, not because it matches your hair" he joked as he passed the unsheathed sword to him. He than grabbed the handle and drew the sword, "this one is a cutlass, great for in-close battles and if you're lucky it can block a bullet, the handle is made to fit into any hands it's in due to the maroon lather I wrapped around it, the curved silver is also good when block you're hand from being cut off in a fight" he explained as he placed the blade on one finger, letting it balanced on it.