10

The room was pretty nice. At first glance it looked pretty spacious, as far as these kinds of things go.

I walked in to the room along with Kai and Taehyun. When we were all in the room Taehyun, kind of, showed us around. There wasn't much, but it was enough. It had a bathroom that was quite plain with white walls and all the usual things like a shower, sink with a mirror above it, and a toilet of course. It did have nice gray tile flooring though.  

The main room basically a continuation of the rest of the building. Meaning, it had the same randomly colored triangle carpet and beige walls. The differences were that there was "roomy" things like a bed in the middle of a wall with dark blue blankets and pillows and a bedside table on either side of the bed. There was a TV on a bureau against the wall opposite to the bed. A window was on the far side of the room, looking out onto the back of the Inn, and had a small table and two chairs in front of it. 

As I said it's not much but it's enough.

We continued to walk around the room for a few more minutes before Taehyun said "Well, that's it. So, enjoy your stay and if you need anything just ask me or Beomgyu." "Thank you so much. we really appreciate it." Kai said while smiling Taehyun. He smiled back and said " No problem" while waving. Then, left the room and closing the door behind him. 

Another few minutes went by and Kai was sitting in one of the chairs by the window looking at the backyard. While I put my backpack on the floor by the end of the bed and sat down on the corner of it.

"What a nice couple."  Kai said. I looked around one last time. Then, I realized something, "Hey Kai, did you noticed that there's only one bed?" I asked him and turned to me and answered with "Oh, yeah, you're right," then went back to looking out the window. "You don't think that's kind of weird,"

"No, I mean, it's a big bed and maybe they only have rooms with one bed."

" You're right, I guess I'm just being picky. I just don't know how to feel about this situation." When I said that I glanced over to see Kai looking at me with a kind of sad expression. Then, he got up from his chair and sat next to me on the bed. "Hey, look on the bright side, this place isn't so bad. I mean, the people have been really nice, it's beautiful, plus you said you wanted an adventure," after he said that he rubbed my tummy and smiled at me. 

It's been a while since he's done that. He always knows how to cheer me up, and who could stay upset with a friendly face like his looking at you. "thank you Huening." 

"You're welcome. Also, I was thinking, how about we stay in town for one more day?" Kai said shyly. I didn't expect him to ask that. I had to think about it for a second. Well, I want to leave as soon as possible, But Kai really likes it here. And, he's right, this place isn't so bad. Why not stay a little longer. "Okay, we can stay." Kai looked so shocked by my answer. Then he hugged me and said "Really yay," I hugged him back smiling. Seeing him so happy made me happy. 

After the hugged ended I looked at the window, and saw that it was getting dark. "Huening it's getting late. We should go to bed," He nodded and hummed in agreement. So, we got in bed. "Good night Huening,"

"Good night Soobin."