11

In the morning, I woke up a little disappointed. I was hoping that all of the events of yesterday, except hanging out Kai, was just a dream; and that I would be in my own bed. But,  it's fine. At least I'm not alone; I have Kai. 

Now that I think about it. Where is Kai? He wasn't in bed when I woke up. Maybe he's in the bathroom or something. So I waited, for like 15 minutes, before I went to check. I got up from where I sat at the edge of the bed and walked to the bathroom door that was closed. I opened the door, but he was not there. 

If I wasn't worried before I was certainly worried now. I started to everywhere in our room. I looked under the bed and behind the doors and curtains. But after 10 minutes of searching, I gave up and concluded that he was not in our room. 

So, I decided to go the lobby. Maybe Beomgyu or Taehyun might be at the front desk and I can ask if they've seen Kai. I left the room, with the room key of course, and walked down the hall. When I got the lobby I saw Beomgyu talking to someone. As soon he saw me he waved and said "Hi Soobin". After he said that the person he was talking to turned around. 

It was Hueningkai.  I ran over to him and gently grabbed both of his arms. "What the hell, Kai." 

"What?" he asked looking clueless. "I woke up and you weren't there, I was worried."

"I'm sorry, I woke up early and got bored. So I came here and started talking to Beomgyu. That's all." I just sighed and let go of his arms. "Come on, don't be mad at me", he said in a baby voice. I smiled at him and said "I'm not mad, I'm just glad that I found you."

"Well, I guess you didn't have to look too hard",  Kai said. Then I heard a chuckle coming from behind the desk. I looked over from Kai to Beomgyu and saw him laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "Nothing I was just thinking about how Taehyun would do the same thing if he couldn't find me",  Beomgyu replied while laughing. Just then Taehyun walked out of a door near the desk. Then walked up next to Beomgyu, leaned on the desk, and said "You're damn right I would". Beomgyu just sighed at his boyfriend. "Protective boyfriends, right?" he said to Kai. 

Ugh this again. "We're not dating", I replied slightly annoyed. After I said that Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other with confused expressions. Then they looked at us, back at each other, then back at us and smirked. Why does everyone do that after I tell them I'm not dating Kai.  

Taehyun started to apologize "Oh, we're sorry, We just thought that since you came from the tree and you seem very close. That's all". "No, that's okay, We've been getting that a lot lately", Kai explained to them. 

I'm glad that's cleared up. But, what did Taehyun mean by "Since you came from the tree"? What did that have to do with it? I'll have to ask him later. Anyways, back to Hueningkai. That's right Me and Kai have to plan for our day. 

"Huening, we have a big day to plan. So, we should probably get to that", I said while turning to Kai and gesturing to our room. "Yes, you're right, we should go. bye guys", He said back. Then waved to Taehyun and Beomgyu. They waved back and shouted "Have fun" to us as we walked away. 

When we got to our room I unlocked the door and we sat down at the table near the window and started to, kind of, plan our day.