3

"Ouch, get off me," Kai said with a groan. "Oh, sorry," I said before standing up and holding out my hand for Kai to take. After a second he took my hand and i lifted him to his feet. After that is when I actually got a look at where we were, and it was not the forest we were in before. This forest was just as beautiful though.

I turned in a circle to look at everything around me. Then, I turned toward Kai to see his reaction to all this. When I turned to him I saw that his jaw had dropped as he looked around. "Where the hell are we?" he asked keeping his shocked expression. "I have no idea," I replied.

Allow me to explain our surroundings, as I said, we are in a different forest. We're actually in a field surrounded by a forest. It looked quite similar to the one we were in before, but this field was bigger, more open, and had less flowers. But, the biggest difference was that the huge wisteria tree was gone. However, the sparkles that were around the tree, were now everywhere.

Anyways, honestly we had no idea what to do, so we just stood there in awe of everything, and  completely confused too. "Well, maybe we should look around, we might find a way out of here," by saying that I seemed to have broken the trance Kai was in. "While I don't think that will happen, it's better than standing around here." "Good point," and with that we started walking toward the forest in front of us.