8

With me in tow, Kai walked up to a male with giant, beautiful, shiny, feathered white wings; who had his back turned to us because he was looking through a shop window. 

Kai tapped the guy on the shoulder. "Excuse me, Hi I'm Hueningkai and this is Soobin, um can you tell us where we could find a place to stay for a night or two," Kai said when the guy turned around. He was actually quite attractive with lovely blond hair wearing a flowy, white dress shirt and white dress pants which really complimented his wings; with all that white it made him look like he was glowing, but it worked for him.

"Hello I'm Taehyun and, yeah, my boyfriend and I own an inn not too far from here. You can stay there." Taehyun said with a smile. Then he motioned for us to follow him and we walked behind him down the crowed street. 

The walk there was really awkward because, as I said, the streets were very crowded and this place is new to me. The whole way there I was just pushing past people and listening to Taehyun and Kai talk. All while Kai was still holding my hand, leading me through the crowd after Taehyun. 

It took about 5 minutes to get to the inn. It had a bid rectangular sign hanging on two chains that connected to a wooden frame. The sign and frame were muted green and the sign had a muted orange-ish brown border around it. It also had bold yet elegant, bright pink cursive lettering that said "Bright Moon Inn".  "Nice sign", Kai said to Taehyun when we got closer to it. "Yeah, thanks, my boyfriend made it he said he wanted people to see it easily. I told him it was a bad idea, but it actually isn't that bad". He replied as we walked down the stone walk way leading up to the inn.

The inn was a cottage like building with stone walls and a green door that matched the color of the sign. It also had a straw roof and lot of greenery surrounding it. With flowers of all types and colors lined the walk way, and lots of bushes around the perimeter of the building with green vines crawling the walls. 

It was beautiful.