18

It had to be Yeonjun.

I thought sarcastically as I continued to walk in no particular direction. In an attempt to find Yeonjun.

Ugh, he could be anywhere.

Goodness, why is this happening? Why are we here? Why did they have to take Kai? Why does Yeonjun have to be the only person I can go to for this? Why why why.

That is the only thing going through my head. But, finding Yeonjun is the only plan I have, thanks to Taehyun and Beomgyu, so that's what I'm going to do. And I'm not going to stop until I find him.

                                                                       . . .

So, I been walking for a while now. Ugh how much longer is this going to take, I thought. And just then I saw what looked like yellow hair in the distance. 

Thank goodness. I thought as I started to jog towards who I assumed was Yeonjun. "Yeonjun", I called to him, and by the time I got to him he had turned and was smiling at me. "Hey Soobin, where's Kai", He asked while looking behind me. For Kai I assume. So, of course, I explained to him what had happened. And, obviously, he looked very shocked. "What, really?" 

"Yeah, and that's actually why I'm here. You see Taehyun and Beomgyu you might be able to help me find him", I explained further. He took a second to process what I told him, then focused on me again and said "Yeah, of course. Follow me", he said as he gestured for me to follow him. 

So I did.