16

Seriously, what was that? 

I would have thought more about it but, I didn't have enough time to because Kai trashed my train of thought by tapping me on the shoulder. "Um, Soobin, could you turn around for a second?" he asked in a kind of nervous voice. "Yeah, why?" I said as I turned back around hesitantly. "That's why", Kai replied while pointing in front of him.

And when I saw what he was pointing at I was frozen in fear because I was staring right at a large, brown wolf with menacing dark brown eyes that was barring it's teeth at us. I've never been in situation like this. I didn't know what to do. So I, out of some random reflex, grabbed Kai's hand. And we looked at each other nervously. 

Then, in a split second the wolf turned into a man with long brown hair, and the same menacing dark brown the wolf had, and was dressed in pirate like attire.  And he just stood there looking at us condescendingly. Then out of nowhere he grabbed Kai's other hand and ran away with him. 

I tried to chase them, but that wolf guy is just too fast. There's no way I would be able to catch them. Why would he take Kai? I need to get him back. But, how do I find him? Maybe I can get someone to help, anybody. I just need to find Kai.