17

Shit, I can't believe this is happening. 

Okay, I just need to calm down and think this through.  Alright, I need to find help, I don't know this place very well. but, I do know one place and that's the town we just came from. I'm sure  Taehyun or Beomgyu can tell me something about what's going on or at least tell me who the man that took kai was. That seems like a good start. 

So, I turned around started walking back in the direction of the town.

It was a long walk but I finally made it to the town and started walking to the Inn. It took a few minutes but eventually, I saw a sign that said "Bright Moon Inn" in bright pink letters. I never thought I'd been so happy to see that stupid bright oddly colored sign, and as I walked down the stone path I prayed that they would give me some kind of answers. So, when I got to the door I took a deep breath and opened it. 

And I was instantly greeted by a smiling, and slightly confused-looking, Beomgyu who was sitting in his usual place behind the front desk. "Hi Soobin, what are you doing back here and where's Kai?" He said while straining to look behind me. Okay, here we go. "Yeah, that's actually why I'm here, Kai was taken", I replied nervously. Beomgyu's jaw dropped. "WHAT, by who?" He screamed making me jump a little. It's scary how loud he can be. 

Taehyun must have heard him too because he ran into the lobby looking very worried. "What's wrong?" he asked as he ran over to Beomgyu. "Kai was taken," Beomgyu said answering Taehyun "Really? How?" Taehyun asked while turning to me. "A wolf showed up, but then it turned into a man. He grabbed Kai and ran away with him. Sorry, you guys were the only people I thought to come to. But can you tell me anything about who that could have been?"  I said to them sounding a little desperate. 

After that they looked at each other, in a sad way, then back at me. Then, Beomgyu started talking "Yeah, the person who took Kai is apart of a group that aren't the biggest fan of new comers to this this world. They're known to kidnap them, if they get the chance." 

"Do either of you have any idea where they might be?" 

"Not exactly, I know they stay in the wood, but we do know someone who might know," Beomgyu said then stopped to look at Taehyun, who nodded then said "There's a man who often wanders the forest. His name is Yeonjun, he could probably help you."

"I've met him," I said with a sigh. "Oh good, that's perfect," Beomgyu said with a smile. 

"Well, thank you both. I guess I'll find Yeonjun then. Bye". 

"Bye, good luck", they said while waving, as I walked away from the desk and out the door. Then started leave town in search of Yeonjun.