9

Taehyun led us through the muted green door and into some sort of lobby. Where there was brown chairs sparsely lining the light beige walls and it had a carpeted floor that has randomly colored triangle on it; and to one side of the room there was a desk, which must be where people check in and out, where a black haired male with big, white, feathered wings, similar to Taehyun's, sat and looked over some papers. 

"Hi baby", Taehyun said as he walked to the desk, smiling brightly, while Hueningkai and I followed. The guy looked up from his papers and smiled at Taehyun. "Hey, you're back early", he said noticing us from behind Taehyun. Taehyun, then, remembered we were there and said "Oh, right, Gyu this is Soobin and Hueningkai; Soobin, Kai this is my boyfriend Beomgyu". Then, we all waved at each other and exchanged "Hello's". 

"Anyways, Hueningkai approached me and asked if there was a place that they could stay. So,  here we are", Taehyun explained to his boyfriend.

"Oh, alright then, I can check them in now and then you can bring them to their room."

"Sure thing."

And with that Taehyun stepped aside, and we walked forward to the desk. "Okay then, what rooms are available," Beomgyu said while looking back down at his desk and looking through some papers. "Alright, I'll give you guys room 4A. How does that sound." He said to us and Kai smiled and told Beomgyu that, that was perfect and thanked him.  "You're very welcome, now, here's your key and Taehyun will show you to your room". 

He held up a old fashioned looking key, which I took from his hand quickly.  Then, after thanking Beomgyu, Kai led to Taehyun who was standing against the wall waiting for us. "Ready to get to you room?" Taehyun asked. "yeah" I replied. "Okay then, room 4A huh, you guys got a good one."

"I can only imagine", I said semi-sarcastically. " Well here we are", Taehyun said while showing us the door. "Thank you", I said while unlocking the door with the key Beomgyu gave me and opened it.