19

So, as usual, Yeonjun and I have been walking for a long time, and I wish I knew where we are or where we're going. But I don't and, unfortunately, I just have to trust Yeonjun because even if I ask I probably still wouldn't know where we are. And since I have no interest in making small talk I will just keep following him and see where we go.

And, after more walking, Yeonjun suddenly stopped. "What?", I asked. "Shh, I think we're here. Follow me," he replied and motioned for me to follow him. And, as if that wasn't what I was doing anyway, I followed him. 

He, then,  slowly led me to a nearby boulder.  Which we hid behind and peeked around the side. And, surprisingly, I could see people in the distance. Who I could only assume were the kidnapping jerks who took Kai. So, I turned to Yeonjun. "Okay. So what do we do?" I whispered. He took a minute to think about it and whispered back. "We should try to find where they're keeping Hueningkai, but we need to try not to get caught. So, we should do this as fast and quiet as we can". I took a minute to process it. It sounded like a good enough plan. So, to show my approval, I nodded. And with that, we started to sneak around in an effort to find Kai.