Akane gets a massage

"YO! HAJIME! GET OVER HERE!"

Turning around, Hajime was greeted by Owari running over to him. Grabbing his drink from the vending machine, he turned to face her.

"Yeah?"

"Coach's busy with Peko and Komaeda, so I need ya to help me instead!"

Leaning away, he looked her over. "What kind of 'help'?"

"My back is killin' me! So, I need ya to give me a massage, aren't you supposed to be the ultimate everythin'?" putting a hand on her hips, she tilted her head as if she was stating the obvious.

"Izuru is, not me." Staring at her, he took a sip.

"Yeah, yeah, but ya should be able to, right?" Crossing her arms, she huffed. "I don't get why you're being so weird about it. my Shoulders just hurt."

"Why- Fine. I'll give you a massage, but hurry up. Kaz needed me to help him."

"Aw, thanks, Hajime!"

Sighing, he put the drink down and walked over to her. Since she was almost as tall as him, he had her sit on the edge of the boardwalk.

All he had wanted to do was relax and have something to drink, Why was there always something to do?

Shaking his head, he just started, he wasn't sure what to do, but it seemed somewhere in his head the Ultimate Masseuse did.

He hadn't realized how tense she really was until he felt it all slip away. He must've done a pretty good job with the massage because he could hear her sighing happily, as he worked.

After a couple more minutes of calming silence, he found himself moving away and cracking his knuckles. Taking that as a sign of being done, he picked his drink back up, taking a sip.

"There, that help any?"

"Hmm?" Looking up from her spot, Akane opened her eyes and stretched. "Yeah! You might be even better than coach!"

Jumping up, she gave him a smile before running off, yelling to someone, presumably Nekomaru.

Finishing his drink, Hajime let his shoulders drop, walking off towards his cabin. Yeah, he loved his friends and all, but there was a lot to do and some rest and re-

"YO! COACH SAYS HE'S GONNA BEAT YOU IN A MASSAGE CONTEST 'CAUSE YOU HAVE TO TRAIN UP"

Nevermind.

//Idk I got a request on Ao3 and wrote this for it 

yeah ik the request says foot but me and my friends were laughing since it seems like a foot fetish thing and I don't wanna write that yk? 

kinda random thing but oh well. Requests are always open!