Soudam

--

Prompt: "Wanna Cuddle?"

Ship: Kazuichi Souda X Gundham Tanaka

Word count: 318

It was the middle of winter and Kazuichi was stuck at home freezing his ass off. He didn't even have his freakishly warm boyfriend to keep him warm! He was settled on the couch under as many blankets as he could manage. The snow was piling outside and the news was on.

Of all the days he had to go out on the day of a snowstorm? Those animals would've been fine!

They had moved to a small town that had enough space for Gundham to have his animals. He worked as an animal trainer but had decided he wanted to take care of more animals. The idea leads to him buying chickens, horses, and an assortment of other animals. Of course, Kaz had his job out here too. He owned a small mechanic and auto repair. He had taken over the garage.

It was a small house but they were very comfortable. Except for right now when Kaz was stuck waiting for his boyfriend.

Just as he thought that he heard the sound of keys in the lock and creak of the door opening.

"Babe? You back?"

"I have indeed arrived back at our place of residence." He called back.

Rolling his eyes Kaz tried to look past the doorway.

"Baaaaabe! C'mere! 'M Cold!"

"Fear not! Once I rid myself of my dampened cloths I shall tame hellfire for you!"

He could hear the footsteps as Gundham went upstairs and came back down. When he came back down he was wearing a soft hoodie and sweatpants with one of their cats seated on his shoulders.

"You were gone for so long. I've been freezing my ass off over here!"

"Apologies, Allow me to make it up to you my dark lord."

"Huh?"

Smiling Gundham sat down on the couch and settled under the blankets before turning to Kaz with a small smile.

"Do you wish to cuddle?"

--

<<Short, but I tried. Gundham's way of speech makes me want to kill him, I love him but it's so hard to write, and he only had like 3 lines. 

This was a request and if you have any requests lemme know, I'm very bored.>>