Sitting on a beach//ishimondo request from Ao3

Eating, drinking, and sleeping felt like chores. Everything was so much more difficult without Mondo, it was just blank. He kept moving but it was harder than ever before until something 

replaced the blank, emptiness.

That's when that static came, it was the same but so so different. He wasn't in charge of it anymore and the only time he could think without the constant static in the back was at night.He didn't know what he was doing until, in a series of loud noises and pain that he'd barely 

processed, his head cleared.

"The fuck was all that?"

"Pardon?"

Suddenly he wasn't at Hope's peak anymore. Now, if the setting sun and crashing waves were any indications, he was on a beach.

Mondo was next to him, wasn't looking at him, but instead, he was staring at the sunset.

"I asked what the hell you were doing down there."

"D... Down there?" Brows furrowed, Kiyotaka dug his hand into the sand, looking around the scene.

"That's what everyone calls it, yeah" Still not looking over, Mondo leaned back. "We can see what they do, well kinda. I could cause you pulled that embodying my soul shit, weird as fuck, Kyoudai."

"...What?"

"Doesn't matter now, but like, you totally went crazy."

Mondo finally looked over, meeting Kiyotaka's stare. He shook his head before laughing and smiling.

"I missed you, you know? I just hoped I wouldn't have to see you this soon."

"See... me? Wait this is-" Looking down at his hand, Kiyotaka looked around.

"Yup." Nodding, Mondo stood up and offered a hand.

"O-oh, yeah... I missed you too." Taking the hand, Kiyotaka stood up and followed Mondo away from the waves.

The sand was cool but the warmth of Mondo's hand was surprising when the other started pulling him away from the waves.

Relaxing, Kiyotaka caught up to Mondo, squeezing his hand. 

//LMAO how obvious was it I didn't plan it out? If you liked, a vote or comment means a lot. I love seeing comments and votes it makes me really happy to see so thank you to anyone who does that.

As always requests are open!