Comfortable//Chileon//Request form Watt

"-And it's just annoying, right babe?"

Leon was sitting, propped up with a pillow, across from Chihiro. The two of them were doing work while Leon complained about Ishimaru. The redhead grumbled down to his paper, but Chihiro looked up, looking around the room before opening his mouth.

"Uhm, yeah, hey Leon?"

"Mm?"

Shifting in his seat, Chihiro focused his gaze back on his paper. "Can you not use 'babe'?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, I thought you liked the nicknames, though?" Leon glanced up, checking over 

Chihiro's face.

"Yeah, most of them are nice," Smiling, Chihiro picked at his nail. "But that one's a little too... I 

don't know... Feminine?"

"Feminine?"

"Y-yeah... Because I'm... I'm not a girl, you know? And I know guys can be feminine! But... I 

don't really like it." Glancing up, Chihiro felt his shoulders tense.

"Wait- huh? I thought you were a girl?" Leaning back, Leon titled his head. "I mean, not that there's anything wrong with you being a guy! I'm just, like, surprised."

"Yeah..."

Picking his pencil back up, Leon went back to his work, Chihiro stared at the other boy, biting his 

lip.

"You're sure that you're ok with... this?" Messing with his sleeves, the shorter went back to the 

computer in front of him. Never before had he been so happy to have a screen between them.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, man!" Nodding, Leon stretched his arms and stood up. "I'm here to 

support you, you know?"

"Thanks, Leon," Leaning back, Chihiro reached out his arms to Leon. "Pull me up?"

Rolling his eyes, Leon slumped dramatically before pulling the other up. "Of course, your majesty~"

Leaning into Leon's arms, Chihiro hugged him. "Shut upppp, just with cuddle me."

"Mmmmm, fine." Falling backward onto the bed, Chihiro laughed, holding onto the redhead.

"Oh, so you're going to use me as a pillow now, huh?" Leon rolled his eyes, looking down at his boyfriend.

"Stop being comfortable and maybe I'll reconsider!" Chihiro said, defiantly.

Snorting, Leon rolled his eyes and relaxed. It was comfortable with just the two of them. Wrapping his arms around the smaller, he let out a sigh. Yeah, they'd be comfortable together, no matter what.

//First off,  I haven't ever had to correct someone on my pronouns or gender so this could be cringe. 

SECONDLY Sorry, this took so long, my head's been kind of all over the place and when I try to write I can tell it's clunky, dialogue still isn't my strong suit. If you are kind of disappointed, then I'm more than happy to redo it! Or write something new if you prefer. I feel like this is really short, but I do like this ship, so whatever you want!