Breaking Point (Chapter 32)

⚠️TW⚠️

ALEX'S POV:

I woke up to the scent of Draco as his arms are wrapped around me. I look at the clock and see it's almost time for class!

"Draco get upppp" I say trying to shake his body.

Instead he pulls me so that I'm straddling his lap as he slowly kisses me.

"Quit yelling Alex"

"We almost slept in" I say

"Wait what" he says

"What time is it"

"Mmm look" I say handing him the clock.

"Shit we missed breakfast"

"So?"

"Alex...We're gonna pick something up in the kitchen on the way. Now get dressed"

"Ok ok mr. bossy" I say sticking the middle finger up at him before I go into the bathroom.

End of the day: It's probably around 1 am now

I woke up not knowing the time yet. I was tired, but not enough to fall back asleep. I turn to see Draco sleeping right beside me. Me and Draco were sleeping in the same bed again. He looked cute with his hair all over the place and his lips lightly puckered. As I go to flip the pillow onto the cold I see a letter addressed to me. I enter the bathroom turning on the light as I quickly rip it open.

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry I couldn't write this in person, I've been figuring out how to tell you. I don't know how to say it lightly but Draco's been cheating on you. I saw him a few days after you guys did it. I'm really sorry. I really was really rooting for you guys.
I also overheard some of the stuff he said about you and it was horrible. At first it started with your looks and then he started to bash you on everything.... even your weight, knowing how you felt about it! I wanted you to know cause you deserve better.

                                             - Pansy Parkinson

"What-" I try to go back to bed. My plan was to confront Draco about it in the morning but life had other plans for me.

1 am:

ALEX'S POV:

I cast a spell making myself invisible. I left the bed before I started to sprint into the kitchen. I opened the door to make sure no one was near before I started piling up the food in a corner.

"Welcome Back" I say as I grab a spoon and start eating 3 bowls worth of pumpkin soup before moving onto muggle foods. All the stuff they say you should eat in moderation.

Stuffing my face with food always made my insides churn in guilt. I grabbed the bag of fries shoving as much food as I can into my mouth. Shoving more and more food into my mouth. Days worth of food in less than an hour.

Tears were flowing down my face. My waterdowned mascara dripping onto the floor. I left out muffled sobs trying to make sure no one could hear me.

I screamed. I Screamed loud enough for the castle to hear. Loud enough to signal I was no longer in bed. But the screams made no noise. Silent. Just like the castle was.

Unlovable.

I started to choke on the food.

Worthless.

Fat.

I ran to the closest bathroom before I stuck two fingers as far down my throat as possible.