Lunch (Chapter 20)

DRACO'S POV:

I looked at the time and saw that it was already 2:24 pm. I look to see Alex peacefully sleeping in only her undergarments. I didn't expect her to do half the things she did yesterday I think as I grab a pair of pants to put on as I get ready for lunch.

After about 10 min I left to go cook something for lunch when I saw that my mother already cooked something up.

"Draco I'd like to have a talk with you."

"Yes mother" I say

"What is going on between you and that girl." she asks

I tried to play dumb because me and Alex never discussed when we would tell our parents about us.

"What do you mean."

"Don't play stupid Draco. I say you holding her a few days ago."

Shit she saw.

"Oh um."

"What's her status"

"Are you kidding me. Out of all the things about her you care about her status."

"No Draco. I would love to get to know her but your father on the other hand won't unless she's of the right status."

"Just make this easier for both of us Draco." She says

"She's a pureblood in Slytherin."

"Who is she friends with." Mother asks

"I didn't come here for a full interrogation." I say

"Draco."

"Pansy Parkinson, Luna Lovegood, and the golden trio."

"Oh" she replies

"Make sure to not mention the golden trio" she says

"Don't worry mother. I'm very well aware of fathers standards."

"Mommas boy" she whispered under her breath as I left to go wake up Alex.

"Alex wake up." I shook her

"Mmm what Draco." She replies as she pulls the sheets over her head.

"Alexxxx" I say laughing as I pull the sheets from over her head

"You look cute laughing" she says

"Just cute?" I say

"Mmmm yea." She replies

"You'll regret that" I say before she smashes her lips against mine while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Ok time for lunch" I say

Her smile left her face and she stared at me.

"Ok" she replied emotionless

I held her hand as I brought her to the dining table as I brought two sandwiches that my mother had made a few minutes ago.

I start to eat forgetting what happened the past few days. She stares at me before I see tears form in her eyes.

I stop eating but she doesn't notice instead she stares at the sandwich.

ALEX'S POV:

I look to see Draco already started to eat his sandwich. It made me upset. I couldn't even eat food anymore without throwing it up. I look back at my food wishing it would look more appetizing. A few tears started to form in my eyes.

"I'll be back" I say as I quickly leaving the room feeling more tears rush down my eyes.

I turn the hallway to see Blaise and Pansy kissing in the corner.

I quickly try to go into a different direction so they don't see me but then I run into Luna.

"Alex what happe-"

I threw my arms around her as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I hate myself Luna."

"I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself." I repeat over and over again while Luna rubs my back.

LUNA'S POV:

I bumped into Alex and all I say was her teary eyes. She wraps her arms around before she starts repeating that she hates herself that seems to never leave her head.

"I hate myself Luna"

"I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself."

"What happened Alex" I say as a rub her back while she cries in my shoulder.

As she starts talking a I look up to see Draco pacing around the kitchen.

DRACO'S POV:

What did I do, I think as I pace around the dining hall. How could I forget. How could I!

It scares me so much seeing this girl break down because of me. ME for godsake. For me to eat in front of her when she couldn't even look eat a fucking tomato off the sandwich if she wanted to.

I froze when I saw her crying into Lunas arms.

I run up to her and pull her into a hug as Luna pulls back.

"I'm sorry darling. I'm so sorry" I say as I trace circles on the back of her neck while she hugs me.

She doesn't say anything. She just sobs into my chest.

I lift her up and bring her back to my room whispering to Luna to bring half of a sandwich into my room.

"I'm sorry Draco" she mumbles

"Why do you keep apologizing."

"DONT YOU REALIZE DRACO. ILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU." she screams