Crasher (Chapter 30)

Note: I marked the part where u should start the music :)

8:00 pm:

ALEX'S POV:

I ate a few carrots for lunch and another piece of bread for dinner. Better something than nothing.

"Pansy!!! I shout

"I have nothing to wear!!!!"

"Come her Alex!" she shouts

"This. Take it."

She hands me a red and black bustier top.

"Oooo pair it with those fishnets and that mini skirt you have."

"Your a fashion genius Pansy." I say running back to my side of the room to change.

I put on a smokey eye and pair it with some red lipstick

"Shit you look hot

"Shit you look hot." she says as she adds some mascara onto her eye lashes.

"I feel hot." I giggle putting on some studded earrings

Really I did. I felt confident. I didn't feel worthless or I wasn't good enough, I felt like the old me.

"You ready to go?" asks Pansy

Start the music here

"Let's crash it."

I walk into the party and the music blasts into my ears. Slytherins were notorious for having the best parties at Hogwarts. The whole room was green. Everyone was dancing as the alcohol spread into their blood streams.

"I'm gonna get use a few drinks" I shout to Pansy.

"Meet me on the dance floor." She yells back

2 min later:

DRACO'S POV:

I stay behind the crowded space as I lean against the wall drinking a neat whiskey. Is that Alex? I swear that was her I think to myself as I see a girl wearing fishnets grab some drinks from the drink table.

Until my eyes meet with hers.

Alex was here.

ALEX'S POV:

"Pansy... Draco's staring."

"Well give him something to stare at Alex. Make him beg for you."

"But how Pansy. I think we forgot that your the confident one not me."

"Follow my lead" she says.

She grabs my hands and pulls me onto the dance floor. Draco's eyes following me that whole way through.

She grabs my hips and starts to sway along to the beat of the music.

"You in loveeeeee with me Pansy" I say as I start to get more comfortable to the music.

"It's called making Draco jealous."

I look to see Draco was not happy. He drank his drink slower than usual but his fists were clenched very harshly.

I give him a wink before I start grinding on Pansy.

"Thank you" I whisper before i start flipping my hair around.

I honestly didn't known what I was doing but I knew Draco would he bound to break soon. So I pressed myself closer to Pansy before I jerk my head to the side dragging my hands down my body.

DRACO'S POV:

My anger rose the closer she was to Pansy. What is she fucking doing to me. All the anger I had from yesterday night was gone. The way her hips flowed to the music. The way her hands roamed around her body. That should be me not Pansy. I should be the once having her pressed against my hips. I should be the one whose hands are roaming around her body.

"Fuck it" i mutter.

"Over here now" I growl storming up to her.

"Hey what are you-"

I smash my lips against hers pulling her hair back as far as I could moving my lips down her neck.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing."

"Drac-"

"Trying to provoke me huh? Well it worked you whore. You wanted all eyes on you right?

"The only person who gets to look at you that way is me" I say finger holding her chin up as we stare into each other's eye.

"I thought you were mad at me" she smirks

"Oh so you want me to be mad at you. Don't worry darling I can arrange that" I say as I push her face to the side.

"I can do a lot of things babe. To bad you don't know what I mean." and then I walked back to the drink table to grab my drink.

ALEXS POV:

I was dancing with Pansy and Germaine for about an hour. I am honestly surprised they got along but it was probably the fact that Pansy was high. I was about to get another drink when some guy comes behind me.

"And who are you?"

"Leonardo from ravenclaw"

"Oh new kid." I giggle

"Dance with me" he asks

"Sure"

I get closer to him as he takes control leaving me to just sway my hips along with his.

I slowly forget everything and I was just in the moment.

Everyone was having a good time, people were kissing, Pansy was off with Blaise, I could see people smoking Lunas weed in the corner.

All that got disrupted when I got pulled away from Leonardo and he got punched in the face.

"DRACO"