Sadness and Anger (Chapter 16)

⚠️TW⚠️

START MUSIC AT 00:10 sec

DRACO'S POV:

"Alex. What are you doing." I ask

"I don't think the food sat well with me" she replied

"I don't think that explains why you had 2 fingers shoved down your throat."

Silence.

Until she responded

"So?" she says in confusion

"What do you mean so" I reply

"It's not that big a deal Draco. Your overreacting" she says as she looks back at the tiled floor.

"Me. ME OVERREACTING YOUR THE ONE THATS TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF THROW UP."

Silence.

I see her shed two or three tears.

"How long" I ask

"ANSWER ME FOR GODS SAKE. JUST ANSWER ME AL-"

"2 1/1 months" she quietly says

"ARE U KIDDING ME"

"Dra-" before she could finish the sentence I left slamming the door behind me.

ALEX'S POV:

I burst out in tears. I tried so hard and he still hates me. Why do I feel the need to please everyone?

"Alex what happened" Pansy asks as she rushes in and sits on the floor next to me while hugging me.

"I- I don't know Pansy."

"Can we talk about this in the morning" I ask

"Yes but you are not getting out of this." she replies

I walk back into my room feeling numb. Hermione was going to go tell Harry now, which means Harry would leave me. Draco will go back to his old self which means making fun of me. All I have is Pansy, Hermione, and Luna but just like everyone else they will eventually leave me too.

My sadness left as I started to became angry.

I got up and started to punch at the wall.

"I'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH"

Punch.

"WHY AM I SO FUCKED UP"

Punch.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU FAT ASS"

Punch.

I kept punching over and over till my knuckles had blood all over them. I went to the bathroom to start cleaning them up. I poured the rubbing alcohol all over my hand and it felt soothing. Probably more than it should have but I don't think I would ever admit it.

I set a spell on the wall making sure the hole was no longer visible. I climbed into bed trying to fall asleep. I was so mentally and physically drained from today but I still couldn't fall asleep.

Next morning:

*Everyone is in the living room except Alex*