Prologue

Space. A deadly girl. Beautiful, yet dangerous. Never do you want to get lost in it, or travel far from it. Its infinite body awaits, full of dark matter.

The year is 2645 on Old Earth, 412 on Neo Earth; A new chance for human life.

We found Neo Earth in the year of 2237 after Old Earth was diminished of all non-renewable resources and all sorts of metals and precious metals. The only living organizims there are bandits who need a place to stay, wild animals, and original civilizations dating back to the paleozoic era. That planet has grown wild. Foliage and trees covered the cities. New York city had vines through most the buildings, San Francisco had become a wild desert oasis, Atlanta had become a forest, Detroit was still run down from its crisis over 100 years ago, and Tokyo became a better city, thanks to the Foliage. It still thrived. The Japanese used it to their advantage.

Compared to Old Earth, Neo Earth had similar qualities. Although there was a slight evolution in the human species. In order to make it through the qualities of Neo Earth, humans evolved to become what we call better parkourists. In other words, faster, stronger, taller and a more mediocre 'skinny'.

After we populated Neo Earth, humans tested space travel, agian. With our evolution, we could survive in space, much longer than any previous generation could.

And that, is where we are now. In the year 2687.