7

A short oneshot before I lose all the inspo I have at the moment :) By the way, this is literally just Blair and Chuck being really toxic so if you don't like their toxic version, do not read.

***
Harshly putting her YSL bag away, Blair Waldorf is once again, in the mood for a scheme. She couldn't believe it. Did that nerd really think she had the capability of taking her down?

How stupid of her. She takes out her phone and speed dials Chuck.

He answers in 3 rings. "Chuck, my love. What do you say we play another round of roasting people for kissing my billionaire boyfriend?" The brunette smirks. In the start of their relationship, the scheming duo had thought of a fun game over the summer where they would flirt with people and then scold the girl for kissing a taken guy.

Chuck agreed, of course

Not only because he loves Blair, but also because he has someone he wants to play with, too.

"I have the perfect woman." Blair says before ending the call. They had planned on meeting at the place where Blair saw her target. Chuck spots Blair and nods at her. They weren't supposed to be seen together or else the target would figure it out.

The target? Nelly Yuki.

She had become a successful journalist at Women's Wear Daily and Blair had ran into her at her very own party for her new fashion line. She treated Nelly like a slave and Nelly wanted to get back at her.

But Blair Waldorf wasn't gonna let that pass. So now here she was, ready to scold Nerdy Nelly for messing with her boyfriend.

Chuck sits beside her and smirks. "Nelly Yuki, right?" He says. Nelly looks up at him. She had to rub her eyes to see if it really was Chuck Bass in front of her.

"Y-Yes." She stutters.

"I never realized you had unique beauty in you." He says seductively. Nelly was shocked of course. Was Chuck Bass seriously flirting with her right now? Was this really happening?

"Thanks, I guess?" She giggles.

Nelly Yuki was not Chuck's cup of tea, of course. And he wanted to get over it. But Nelly was full of chit chats and he needed to do something to show her why he came to her in the first place. Before he could do the first move, Nelly cups his cheek and carresses it with her thumb.

"I think I like you," she says.

"And what if I have a girlfriend?" Chuck replies. Nelly shaked her head and ignores what he said.

She leans closer and Chuck glances at Blair, having a look on his face that says, 'What's taking you so long'.

Nelly's lips meet Chuck's and that's where Blair appears. She quickly takes a picture and makes a disgusted look on her face. "Nelly Yuki?! What are you doing kissing my boyfriend?!" She says and it sounds very real.

"W-What, I-"

"You might be the assigned journalist to write about my new line but that doesn't give you the right to steal someone else's man!" Blair shouts, getting everyone's attention.

Inside, she was smirking. No, scratch that. She was evil laughing.

"Blair, I'm sorry, I didn't think he was serious when he said he had a girlfriend." Nelly says.

"I was dead serious." Chuck interrupts. Blair crosses her arms at Nelly and rolls her eyes at how pathetic she looked right now.

Blair takes Chuck's hand and pulls him behind her.

"Now if you'll excuse me, stealer, my boyfriend and I have somewhere to be. Let's go, Chuck." Blair says, dragging Chuck out of the bar. She kissed him as a thank you for doing this for her.

"Now where's your target?" Blair giggles.

Chuck opens the limo for her and she smirks at him, stepping inside to put on the red lipstick that never fails to make all the men in the room turn their head to Blair's direction.

"You see that man in the blue suit? That's him. He's my competitor on the investor I was talking to you about." Chuck whispers while hiding behind his smirking girlfriend.

"Wish me luck." Chuck kisses Blair's cheek and the brunette sexily walks towards the man.

"Are you alone?" Blair asks. The guy's got looks but he wasnt't her type. The guy shakes his head and offers Blair the seat beside him. "What's your name?"

"I'm Logan, and you are?"

"Blair Waldorf." She smiles at him and purposely looks at his lips. She looks at them for a moment to make sure Logan knew her agenda. Instead of getting turned on, Blair couldn't ignore how dry his lips were.

But she had no choice. This was her payback for Chuck. It's not like she was going to kiss him anyway. No, Chuck wouldn't allow that. They agreed in no kissing of other people, actually.

Nelly Yuki was an exception.

Before their lips could touch, Chuck comes in the picture. Blair looks at him, Logan following her eyes. "Bass? What are you doing here?" He says.

"That's my girlfriend you're flirting with." Chuck eyes him seriously. "I don't think Mr. Dawson would be so happy once he finds out you tried to kiss my girl." Chuck smiles at him, leaving Logan speechless.

The scheming duo both step out of the cafe, giggling to each other. "What do you say we cancel all our plans and spend the day together, just us?" Chuck suggests. Blair kisses him passionately and nods.

"Let's go."
_______________________________________________________________