10

CB children to teenagers part 2
_________________________________
"Do you have any plans today?" He plays with Blair's curls as she gets comfy in their current position. Her head was laying on his lap as he leaned into the headboard of her bed.

"Hmm. . . all my friends are busy. Turns out Penelope's dress for prom had a little problem with the delivery and now they're trying to bribe the tailor to deliver it on time." She answered, looking up at him.

He let himself get lost in her eyes. They were the most beautiful pair he had ever seen. The young brunette realized at that moment that no one would ever look at her the way Chuck Bass would.

No one would ever see the way her beautiful brown eyes would light up whenever she was happy except him.

Chuck may have been the one to daydream and reminisce these past few days but that doesn't mean Blair could not do what he was doing as well. She closes her eyes, letting herself remember. . .

***
"This feels right. Do you think what we're doing is right?" He asked, panting for breath. It was raining. They were soaked and it was very much like a scene from a tragic ending movie.

"Chuck. . .don't." She pleads, trying to save herself from hurting even more. 2 weeks had passed ever since everything completely changed for the two of them.

She had given herself to him and he had obliged because she wanted him and he wanted her.

The night at Victrola where she had danced in front of him, feeling so free. Like she got out of the handcuffs that had been hurting her her whole life. He took her innocence and somehow, she didn't find herself complaining. Instead, she craved for more.

The thought of his skin so close to hers made her lonely whenever they were apart and these kinds of imaginations were invading her mind. She would miss his hot breath against her ear, whispering sweet nothings.

She wanted his hand who always seemed to know where to pleasure her. To give her what she needed.

"Don't give me false hope because I'm tired. I'm tired! Of pretending you feel the same because clearly, you don't." She was hurt. Very hurt by what he had done.

"I cannot lose you, Blair. . . please, baby." It was the first time he called her that. Her heart pounded in her chest when his eyes pierced into hers. It wasn't intense, like it usually is with everyone.

She had never seen this look before from him. It almost seems like he was not the Chuck Bass everyone knew anymore. No, the Chuck in front of her was the very opposite of him.

She smacked his chest, mad at him for making her feel this way. When was she this weak? She was never weak. Chuck had brought out this vulnerable side of her and she hated it.

"I hate you right now, you know that right? You left me standing in that airport for Tuscany, Chuck." She eyed him.

"I know." His voice was low. "I'm a fuck up. I thought you knew that already." Blair sniffs and slowly hugs him. Her tears fall to his already wet shirt.

"That's true. You can sometimes be a real asshole. Doesn't mean I love you any less." The hopeless boy smiles at her words. He wraps his arms around her tightly, feeling the heavy droplets of rain from the dark sky.

"I love you, Blair. With all my heart, I do." He managed to say. "I know I've hurt you really bad and I wanna try to make it up to you. Give me a second chance, please."

"You're saying 'please' now? That's new." She teases, lightening the tension between them.  She smiles sheepishly when his lips form into a pout.