1

Blair's POV

"I'm pregnant." I manage to say it out. "It's L-Louis'"

I see the hurt in his face. I look down to stop myself from taking one more step to him. "You must have been happy to know you weren't carrying my offspring." He scoffs. "That would have derailed your fairy tale."

"There was a part of me that really wanted it to be yours." I tell him before I walk towards the elevator. Every step was like taking steps on thorns. The further I was from him, the more it hurt.

Before the elevator completely closes, I see Chuck cry, making it impossible for me to hold back the tears that wanted to come out minutes ago. I take the envelope from my bag which had the paternity test results.

Louis Grimaldi : 0 %
Chuck Bass : 99.99 %

More tears fall from my eyes. I shove it back inside and wipe my face clean. I see Louis waiting by the limo. I get in and we drive to the airport.

"B, I'm gonna miss you so much." Serena says. Dorota gives me my luggage and kisses my cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you too, S. Dorota, make sure she doesn't get drunk too much." The three of us share a laugh. The envelope in my coat falls off as I try to take my coat off.

Serena picks it up for me and my heart immediately doubles in pace.

"Hey you...dropped..this." She says, reading the envelope with furrowed eyebrows.

I look away, knowing it's too late to keep the secret from her.

"Blair, what's the meaning of this?" She asks, showing me the full paper. Although it was just pieced together, the result was as clear as day. And Serena certainly read that.

"Let me explain but S, please...you cannot tell a single soul. Not Lily, not Eric, especially not Chuck." I hold both her hands. For a moment, I was scared she might disagree but eventually she nods.

"2 days ago, when Louis and his family knew I was with Chuck, they threathened me. They said that..if my child was Chuck's, they're gonna get rid of him. K-Kill him. And when I found out that my child was Chuck's, I couldn't think of anything other than his safety. I had to save him. This was the only way."

Serena gasps. "B, Chuck is powerful. He has a private army. You can get out of this. He's gonna help you." She panics but I shake my head 'no'.

"S, we're talking about the royal family of Monaco. We don't know what's gonna happen and taking that risk is too much for me. No matter how much I wanna run into Chuck's arms right now, I don't have a choice. I started this and I'm gonna finish it." I say with tears still endlessly falling.

Serena sighs then hugs me. "I trust you. You will be back, right?"

"I will always be back. This is my home." I look at over Serena's shoulders. I look at the person who was staring at me sadly, hands in pockets, hair combed to the back.

It's Chuck. "You guys are my home."

I look back at Serena and give her a small smile. I stand up and take a hold of my luggage. And just in time, Louis arrives.

"I'll see you soon, S. Come visit me?" We both giggle. I hug her and find Chuck but I don't see him. Louis wraps his arm around me and we both walk into the plane.

***

"Mommy!" My son, Henry, jumps into my arms. I scoop him up and kiss his forehead.

"Hi, baby. How was your day with Aunt Serena?" I ask him.