3

Blair's POV

"I'll be waiting for you at the top of the Empire State Building until 7:00. If you don't come, I'll be closing my heart to you forever."

Chuck's words repeat on my head over and over again. It's currently 6:24 A.M. right now and I haven't had any sleep yet. I hesitate and think hard of how things will turn out if I go there. Or if I don't.

"Miss Blair?" Dorota says when she sees me looking horrible in my bed. "You're still thinking about what Mr. Chuck said?" She asks. I nod and let out a big sigh.

Dorota sits beside me and puts her palm on my back. "Do you love him?"

I look away, ignoring her question. "N-No." I say. But I know Dorota and Dorota knows me. She knows when I lie. What's the point of being in denial about my feelings if every person knows?

"Love is like a headache. You get dizzy but you always recover." She smiles cutely. It was a terrible saying but still, I was so thankful to have her by my side.

I take a deep breath. "I think I'm gonna go." Dorota smiles at me and nods. I look at my watch and immediately gets off the bed when I realized I only have 30 minutes left.

"I go tell Jimmy to prepare the car." Dorota says. I go straight to my closet and pick out a nice outfit to wear. I put it on in a flash and quickly comb my hair, brush my teeth and finally go down.

"I'm very happy for you, Miss Blair. You and Mr. Chuck will be so happy together." Dorota says, teary eyed. I hug her one last time before getting in the car.

When we arrived, it was already 6:55 AM. I had 5 minutes left until Chuck leaves. I had to save every second of my last minutes.

"Excuse me, excuse me." I say to those people who blocked the way.

"Hey, have you seen a man, around his 20s, probably holding peonies in hand?" I ask the employee who was standing by the door. He pointed to a direction which led to a jet black haired guy holding my favorite flowers.

I let out a smile. "You're here."

"You came." Chuck said. I run into his arms and hug him tightly. "I thought you didn't love me anymore." He whispered into my neck.

"I never stopped loving you, Chuck. I couldn't bear the thought of you closing your heart to me forever. Just thinking about it breaks my heart." I admit.

He gives me the peonies and looks at me passionately.

"I love you, too, Blair." I pull him in for a kiss which lasted for about 5 seconds. The moment felt surreal. The view was ecstatic and my heart felt so happy.

"I'm sorry for all the horrible things I did. I wanna make it up to you. Even if it takes the rest of my life." He says. He reaches into his pockets and lets out a beautiful Harry Winston ring.

I cover my mouth in awe. He kneels down on one knee and looks up at me.

"Chuck..." I tried to hold back my tears but it seemed impossible.

"Blair, will you marry me?" He finally asks.

"Y-Yes." My voice broke. "Yes, I will." He slides the ring into my finger and gets up to kiss me. I felt electricity all throughout my body. This kiss was different. It felt nostalgic. It had a similar feeling to the kiss we had at Victrola.

"I love you. So much." I whisper to him and he says I love you back.

In that moment, I realized that no man will ever be good for me except this man in front of me. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and our future family.
_______________________________________________________________
this is so short and so bad and SO RUSHED I'M SO SORRY.

blair realizing she's wrong and comes running back to chuck 3/?