6

Planning to spend another day in Brooklyn, Blair Waldorf walks in disgust as she tries to go up the stairs to Dan's loft. She had always hated Brooklyn and its cheap stores. The smell of rotten garbage, the scattered dried leaves, everything about it.

This place was the opposite of her beloved Manhattan. The people reflected the place, too. It was horrible whenever she had to come here to see Dan but she had no choice.

Dan Humphrey needed to stay home all day to not miss the deadline his manager had set for him. He was writing another book. And this book was worse than Inside.

Blair didn't know that, of course. Dan had to find the right time to tell her what his on going book was about. He was sure she'd be okay with it. But that's one thing he was wrong of.

Blair would never be okay with his book's prologue. Because it was about the NJBC and their real, true selves. Not to mention, Blair wasn't Claire anymore. Serena, not Sabrina, and Chuck not Charlie.

No, this version was different. Humphrey had used their real names. He called this his 'exposè'. To get back at the four of them for treating the others, especially him, like shit.

He thought Blair would be okay with it because she always talked about running away from the old Blair. Throwing away her dark side and the want to start a new life, in Brooklyn, with Dan Humphrey.

The old Blair would probably be disgusted to know this. But she believed that the scheming, lying, dark version of herself was no longer alive.

"Dan, I brought pizza!" She said as she opened the door. Dan immediately closed his laptop and stood up to greet her.

"Hey, you weren't supposed to be here for another hour." He said, looking at the time and realizing it was way too early.

"Serena had to cancel our brunch. She had to go through some papers for her move to L.A." Blair pouted and sat on the couch. She didn't really know what she was going to do here.

The young brunette definitely did not want to waste her precious time sitting at Dan's couch while he writes some book.

Dan though felt great that she was here. He needed her to get rid of his writer's block. He observed Blair and thought of her qualities. Before, she was sensitive to places like these, she couldn't stand being with Dan, and she was the most judgmental girl in Manhattan.

Now, she was starting to be like Serena. She comes here almost everyday in Brooklyn, spending all her free time with Dan, and she doesn't tell people what she thinks of them.

This version of Blair was what he created in his book and he loved it.

He loved her.

He had never thought about telling her about it. He thought he'd scare her off because it was too soon. They had only started going out a month ago and this was certainly not a good time.

The phone starts ringing and his thoughts are interrupted. He picks the phone up and answers his manager's call.

"Hey, Dan, do you have a hard copy of the Serena chapter? I managed to convince someone from Yale to read it and I thought about sending that chapter in. Best one so far, don't you agree?" His manager said.

He looked for it in the pile of paper in his desk and found it. "I'll be there in 10." He says and ends the call.

Surprisingly, he had no hesitations to send that chapter to whoever the person from Yale was. He could care less about how Serena would feel. After everything Serena did to him, he thought she deserved it.