love

the food and drinks had arrived and jungkook and taehyung were both eating and talking, taehyung felt quite nervous this evening- he knew this was a date and he really liked jungkook but he was not sure on where this date would go.

"olivia and I met when I was in highschool, we were bestfriends and feelings came around we dated met each others families dated for a few years and were very close and then we broke up cause she cheated on me" jungkook said watching taehyung's eyes go wide.

"oh im sorry" he mumbles not expecting that answer

"no no it is fine, it took me awhile to get over it but now I am- people change and she walked out of my life so clearly I was not someone she wanted" jungkook exclaims

"that does not matter gguk, did she even give you an explanation?" taehyung asked finshing off his food

"not really, I caught her cheating and that was that- she did not feel bad or try explain why she felt the need to cheat when she had me. I remember being really heartbroken and it took me so long to get over it but I am now and doing well so" jungkook said placing the knife and fork on the table.

taehyung felt super bad for jungkook, he did not deserve that at all and he knew himself that dating jungkook would be a dream come true.

"im just glad I met you" jungkook says making direct eye contact with taehyung who sent him a smile.

"same" taehyung whispered quietly lucky for him jungkook heard and smiled.

"you finished with eating?" jungkook asked

"yes,we off?" taehyung asked watching jungkook stand up.

"yes, we are going to go for a walk along the beach" jungkook stated.

taehyung smiles and walks towards jungkook who had just left some cash on the table and grabbed taehyung's hand leading him outside through the back door. they walked down the stairs and there shoes were already met by the sand.

"lets take our shoes off" jungkook says while the let go of each others hands to take their shoes off, once they were now barefooted they walked towards the beach- taehyung loved the feeling of the sand against his feet.

their hands were linked and jungkook looked to his side to see taehyung's eyes widened

"is that for us?" taehyung pointed to an area on the beach that had a blanket with a basket on it with a few candles around.

jungkook smiled and nodded while they walked towards the blanket "wow gguk this is beautiful" taehyung comments sitting down next to jungkook.

"I didn't pack heaps of food, I just packed fruits and chocolate to snack on" jungkook comments

"h-how did you organize this?" taehyung questions looking around them

"I had help" jungkook smiles

"now do you like berry's" jungkook says going through the basket and grabbing a berry placing it in between taehyung's lips- taehyung's cheeks go read and smiles as he opens his mouth slightly causing the berry to fall into his mouth.

taehyung smiles and hums at the taste of the berry- looking towards jungkook who was staring at him.

"do you ever feel like you have known someone for so long even though you just met them" jungkook says looking towards the ocean

"yeah" taehyung whispers but loud enough for jungkook to hear and look at him

jungkook smiles and shuffles closer to him, taehyung smiles when he felt their thighs touch and his smile grew when he felt a strong arm wrap around his waist.

"you are the best thing that has ever happened to me taehyung" jungkook comments causing taehyung to look at him not expecting those words

'any moment now' jungkook thought closing his eyes slightly before opening them back up.

jungkook was nervous because if taehyung agreed to being his this would be him putting his full trust in taehyung and he was still scared of getting hurt again.

jungkook turned quickly and got something out of the basket.

"this is for you- open it" jungkook say's turning back to taehyung and handing him a beautiful red velvet small box that had some type of jewelry inside. to say the smaller male did not feel nervous would be false.

he grabbed the box and slowly opened it and gasped straight away "gguk it is beautiful" taehyung says looking at the beautiful necklace that was hidden inside the box.

"taehyung I have not met anyone quite like you, when I first saw you at the camp I could not take my eyes off of you- you're the most beautiful person in the world and I am blessed and thankful that I get to see your smile, hear your laugh, be able to see you everyday" jungkook say's looking at taehyung who's eyes were filled with tears.

"you're the reason why I am so happy and I am so thankful to have met you" jungkook comments

"kim taehyung will you be my boyfriend" jungkook asks looking at taehyung who had let his tears fall

"yes! yes!" taehyung said as he placed the gift down and cupped jungkook's cheeks- leaning in to place his lips on the other males, jungkook smiled into the kiss and placed his hand on taehyung's lower back.

they slowly pulled away and opened their eyes- staring directly at each other.

"I am so glad I get to do that whenever I want" jungkook says before leaning in and pecking taehyung's lips a few times.

after pulling away jungkook grabbed the gift and gently grabbed the necklace out of the box, telling taehyung to turn around so he could put it on him.

jungkook placed it around taehyung's neck and smiled proudly when the male turned around

"you make it even more beautiful" jungkook comments making taehyung blush

"thank you so much gukkie"

"no problem baby" jungkook smiles

taehyung felt his heart skip at the nickname 'I could get use to this as well' taehyung thought while he placed his head on jungkook's shoulder looking out to the sea.