kim dal

last night was definitely peaceful for taehyung, even though he was not feeling well- sleeping helped him heaps. jungkook on the other hand had a little trouble getting to sleep. when he would cuddle taehyung, the male would try touch him as much as possible. 

to the point where taehyung ended up on laying on his chest, completely. he found it cute though so whenever taehyung would snuggle closer he would always try take pictures. 

when taehyung woke up, he felt a little better but decided to go into work today anyways. the visited the kids before going into work, jungkook told his mother that he would pick the girls up from work and take them home. 

his mother did not want them to leave, trying to create excuses to get them to stay. jungkook loved it though. 

jungkook was in taehyung's office, they both were sat on the couch chatting. "you sure your feeling okay love?" jungkook questioned 

"yeah, what makes you ask that?" taehyung questioned. 

"just worried about you" jungkook replied

"there is no need to be, but I am so lucky to have you" the brunette whispered pecking the males neck.

"when do the others start?" jungkook asked looking at his watch to see it was 9:00am. 

"they should be here in 30 minutes" taehyung yawned. 

"you know that I always have your back right?" jungkook whispered as he laced his fingers with taehyungs.

"do you know I always have yours" he whispers back.

"always" jungkook replied, placing a kiss on the male's forehead. 

"okay team, what do we have?" jungkook asked as some of them chucked stuff on the table. 

"we have kim dal, currently lives in seoul. moved to busan around the time the baby was abducted and moved back here 2 years ago which his wife kim lisa" 

"he works for a security company as well as his wife"

"they both use to work in the police department, kim dal was a officer and kim lisa was a admin at the office" garrett explained. 

"do we have any information about him having a son?" jungkook asked, eyes following their facial reactions. they all seemed nervous and unsure of what they were thinking. "whats up guys" jungkook questioned. 

sort of wishing taehyung was with him, sometimes he did not know how to deal with people not answering him straight away. "we found information about the son" nico whispered, picking up a file and handing it to jungkook. 

with a sigh he leant his thighs against the table, as he sat down. opening the book to see a picture in the corner of his husband. with his name in bold. he felt his heart stop a little, his eyes scanned the names of the parents to see..

kim dal and kim lisa. 

"if these two did take sir's child, taehyung could be his missing kid" nico whispered, eyes still focused on jungkook who placed the folder down on the table. 

"does officer park know about this?" jungkook asked and received a nod from the team. 

"shit, where is he?" 

"in his office" garrett said

jungkook raced towards the other side of the room and entered it without knocking. 

"oh! kook you gave me a fright" jimin said, hand on his heart. 

"so you know, guessing by that look" jimin continued, looking at jungkook who seemed to be panicking. 

"what the hell are we meant to tell him!" jungkook said pacing from wall to wall, hands going through his hair as he groans. 

"he is going to be so hurt if this case is turning out how it looks" 

"I know"

"hes been through so much already chim" the black-haired male said, voice cracking a little. 

"I hate seeing him so hurt, his parents basically abandoned him and he spent so long trying to put that behind him" 

"I know kook, I know" jimin whispered. 

"what do we do?" jungkook asked. 

"we tell him the truth" jimin said 

"its best if it comes from us" 

"where is he now?" jimin asked. 

"he had a meeting with sir about one of the cases" jungkook sighed. 

"lets wait in his office and tell the others if they see him first to let taehyung know we are waiting there for him" jimin suggested. 

"okay, lets do that" jungkook replied and walked out the office. 

"taehyung is currently talking to sir at the moment about a case from two days ago. if he comes in here, tell him we are in his office. if this news comes from anyone it has to be me or officer park. have any of you told anyone else?" jungkook asked, voice a little cold. 

when he received many 'I have not' he nodded and headed straight towards taehyung's office, jimin following in after.