safe

♡ ♡ ♡

taehyung was now back at work, jungkook and him were walking down a hallway that he has not been to before.

"I have a surprise for you" jungkook whispers standing infront of a wooden door.

taehyung felt a little nervous as he was not sure what it was, he opened the door slowly to see a flash office.

"wow" he says looking around

"its beautiful" jungkook smiles and grabs the keys from behind the door

"go read the papers on the desk" jungkook says watching taehyung pick the papers up and starts to read them.

"t-this is mine?" taehyung stutters as he looks up at jungkook in shock

"yes this is yours and you're our new investigator and case detective " jungkook says smiling

"oh my god!" taehyung jumps up chucking the papers in the air and running into jungkook's arms who smiles and who twirls him around.

taehyung giggles, jungkook places him on the ground.

"you deserve this taehyung, you're the smartest officer I know." jungkook says hands still on his waist. taehyung looks up at his and places his hands on the taller males cheek placing his lips onto his.

jungkook smiled into the kiss missing how his lips felt against his, jungkook kissed back before pulling away.

"files and documents also furniture will be placed in today during the meeting we have, so everything will be ready by the time you get back" jungkook says pecking taehyung's lips again.

taehyung looked at the time on his watch and sighed "when does the meeting start?" he asks

"now, lets go" jungkook says as they both walk out and walk into the meeting room- there were a few people already in the meeting room. jungkook walked in behind taehyung turning around to see other offices coming in.

jungkook walked to the front of the meeting room and waited for sir to arrive.

"great everyone is here" sir says walking in

"welcome back taehyung, I would like to apolo-" he starts but gets cut off

"sir please dont apologies it was out of your control, I was just lucky ju- chief jeon was there" taehyung blushed a little at his slip up not missing jungkook's smirk.

"please stay after so we can talk yeah" sir says watching taehyung who smiles and nods

"okay now taehyung is the new investigator and case detective so please he is in charge of those area's so contact him if you need- any questions?" sir asks looking around the room.

"yes" sir points to an officer

"what exactly is a case detective?" an office asks putting his hand down

"a case detective is a officer who can re open cases and take them to court, so if you have any cases you want re opened or any new cases that will go to chief jeon and officer kim" sir says