camp

they had just finished wrapping up a case study and again taehyung was the only one who was clever enough to get the right answer and of course his group was not happy about it. they were now in the field as there was an announcement.

"today we have been notified that there are renovations being done to this campus so we will have to leave early. tonight we will be doing a hunt around the hills and then at night tomorrow we will be playing spotlight as a fun night before we head back" sir says

"this camp is a fun experience that every officer gets to enjoy, these tranings get harder- so keep that in mind" 

it was getting darker and they had already had dinner as officers were handing everyone torches.

"you all will be in your home groups and your leader will give you all a map, this is a team work exercise once they give you the map you follow it find the hidden item and bring it back" Sir says

once everyone knew the rules all groups went outside and the leaders handed one person the maps.

"who wants to be leader?" jungkook asks as jack puts his hand up

jungkook laughs in his head rolling his eyes internally but still hands jack the map.

"you guys have 30 minutes go" jungkook says setting a timer.

jungkook watched the group walk off to the forest focusing his eyes mainly on taehyung who was following behind them. once jungkook could not see them anymore he sat down and waited.

"I think it is this side" jack says following the path as him and his friends try to scare each other.

it was dark and a little cold.

by this time jack says they seem to be close to finding the treasure as sir likes to call it.

they were reaching quite close to the hill so they all turned their torches on "oh mine is broken" jack says

"can I use yours taehyung" jack asks taehyung who nods handing him his only wanting to help the team.

jack takes it turning it on and walks fast towards his friends, taehyung rushes as well trying to catch up.

"we found it" jacks friends said as they grabbed the box and started walking down the hill.

they were all walking on the path as taehyung was trying to get closer as he couldn't see.

taehyung walked close to the edge one of jack's friends saw him and nudged him, taehyung eyes widen as he tried to keep his feet on the ground but squealed as as fell off the hill rolling down the steep hill until he hit a path.

taehyung let out a painful cry as he felt sharp pain on his thigh and his head hit the ground. it was so dark and taehyung felt tears run down his face.

he looked up the hill to see his team looking down and shrugging walking off.

jungkook saw that his team was coming back and walked closer towards them

"chief we found the item" jack says handing jungkook the box who nodded opening it to see a bunch of sour lollies

"yum" jack says as his friends nod jungkook hands them the lollies for their price as he looks up at everyone, then looks around to see there was no taehyung.

"where is taehyung and why do you guys have an extra torch?"

"we dont know" they say shrugging not minding at all that someone was missing