20

It was a normal, hard, tiring day for Jake. It's been weeks since the kiss with Sunghoon. He wanted to tease him, he said he will do anything to get Sunghoon. But he realised that it's bullshit. Sunghoon didn't talk to him or do anything after the kiss, so why should Jake try to keep getting Sunghoon. It's useless. So Jake put all his energy into tennis and studying, he didn't want to think Sunghoon not even for a second. Jay told him it's not gonna work and he should try to keep getting Sunghoon but Jake was tired and he thought he deserves more. The only thing he was happy for today is that Jay's cooking him his favourite food. His life is kinda sad but at least he's still happy for something.
After practise Jake finally could go home. It was still cold so he wanted to get home as soon as possible. As he walked out from the court someone texted him. It was from Sunghoon. He was suprised, why in the earth would Sunghoon text him all of a sudden.
"Come to the rink."
What the fuck? Why would he go there? He just wanna go home. Why can't they leave each other alone for fuck sake? Jake was a bit angry but still nervous. He went inside, there was nobody there, so he first thought it's just a prank. As he walked outside he got a text again.
"Just come inside please."
So he went inside. He wanted to text him "fuck you" but he didn't. Why does he still listen to this boy? He didn't know what to expect but he went in anyway.
There was Sunghoon on the ice just skating.
-Yes? -asked Jake kinda angrily. He was sick of Sunghoon didn't know what he wants.
-Oh wow. You're angry. I get that. I'm sorry.-he said slowly skating in front of Jake. -I was jerk and I wasn't sure of what I want. But I always knew I like you.
-You what? -asked Jake suprised and still angry. -You told me you don't like me.
-I did, but just because I wasn't sure. I was an idiot. I know it was hell for you and I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Jake, I love you. -Sunghoon was now in front of Jake and he held his hands.
-Are you sure this time? Or just I don't know. Wait a minute.-said Jake, he had to think. Sunghoon suddenly tells him he loves him despite what happened a while ago, it's just seems unreal.
-O-okay. I believe you and I forgive you. But what do you want me to do?
-Will you be my boyfriend Jake?-asked Sunghoon suddenly and he pulled Jake on the ice and there were only a few inches between them.
-What? -Jake was now blushing. -Y-yeah, I want to be your boyfriend.-he said looking down but Sunghoon forced him to look up.
-Why are you shy? A few weeks ago you came to my house and kissed me. -laughed Sunghoon.
-Back then I had confidence.-laughed Jake and in that moment Sunghoon kissed him. It was a lovely kiss but it wasn't long since Jake almost fell on the ice.
-I wanted to do something nice for you. So I cooked at your house.-said Sunghoon after he helped Jake.
-What? My house? When?
-Yesterday when you were out working. I asked Jay if it would be okay and he said that I finally grew a pair. And he was right.
-Thank you so much, you're really sweet.-said Jake blushing again and he hoped that it'll stop someday cause it's getting annoying.
-Let's go then.-said Sunghoon and he suddenly picked Jake up and he started skating.
-Put me down Sunghoon, are you crazy? You're gonna drop me.-shouted Jake and Sunghoon was laughing. Jake weird high pitched voice was hilarious.
-I've been living on the ice since I was a kid. Trust me, I'm not gonna drop you.

After they had fun at the rink, which means Sunghoon tried teaching Jake how to skate and Jake falling at least 30 times, they went back to Jake's, where Sunghoon prepared dinner.
-I hope you're a good cook and you're not gonna poison me.-said Jake half serious and half jokingly.
-I'm not gonna kill you at the first date.-said Sunghoon but then he looked at Jake who was terrified. -I was joking, relax.-he laughed and he couldn't believe how cute Jake was.