22

-I'm so excited.-said Jake jumping in the car which distracted Jay who was driving.
-If you jump one more time I'm gonna kick you out through the window.
-Leave him alone.-said Sunghoon and he hugged Jake.-He's just excited which is adorable.
-Okay, but next time, you're driving.-said Jay looking angry at Sunghoon.
-What the heck is your boyfriend's problem?-asked Sunghoon whispering from Jungwon.
-I can hear everything. And I don't know I'm just tired and not in the mood for anything. Except cuddling with Jungwon. That would be nice. -said Jay and then his boyfriend smiled at him. Jake and Sunghoon just looked at each other digusted.
-Shut up, you guys are worse than us.-said Jay again angrily.
-When do we arrive?-asked Sunghoon. He couldn't be in this car for more than 2 minutes. It felt like Jay's gonna blow up any minute.
-In few minutes.
They arrived and got out of the car. Sunghoon and Jake were holding hands while Jay put hus hand over Jungwon's shoulder. They rang the ball.
-Jake?-asked Sunoo.
-Yesss. Let us in.
-Of courseee.-said Sunoo and you could tell he was happy.
They went in took their shoes and coats off.
-So this is Sunoo.-said Jake pointing to the smiley guy who bowed. -And this is Sunghoon, my boyfriend, Jay and then Jungwon.
-Nice to meet you.-smiled Sunoo and he shook all their hands. Then they went into the kitchen where Niki and his friends were.
-So umm....-started Sunoo nervously. He was afraid to look at Jake.-This is Niki, my boyfriend and that's Heeseung.
-Sunoo, Niki. What the fuck?-asked Jake tried to be as calm as possible. Sunghoon realised that he is THAT Heeseung, so he just held Jake's hand to calm him down. But Sunghoon was mad at him too for what he did to Jake.
-Let me explain since he's my friend.-said Niki standing in front of Jake.
-The sky looks great.-said Jay suddenly.
-Yeah and the weather is amazing.-said Jungwon and they went out to the balcony. It was obvious that they just didn't wanna be there at the moment.
-Explain. -shouted a bit Jake.-Before I push him down out on the balcony.
-Look Jake, he's a nice guy. You just have to know him better. Please give him a chance.
-Nope no.-he said and he were already by the door getting his shoes on. Sunoo didn't know what to do, but he kinda expected Jake to act like this which was understandable. And as a great boyfriend Sunghoon was, he was ready to go wherever Jake wanted to.
-Please.-said Heeseung standing up. -Just hear me out.
Jake looked around and Niki and Heeseung was smiling and nodding while Sunoo wasn't even looking at Jake.
-If you want to hear him out, then go talk to him. But I get it if you don't.-said Sunghoon looking deeply into Jake's eyes which first was really distracting to Jake.
-You have five minutes to explain yourself. -said Jake and he and Heeseung went into the living room while the others sat down and just looked at each other.
-So? What do you have to say for yourself?-they sat down on the sofa and Jake was looking nervously at Heeseung.
-When we met 3 years ago. Everything was great. You remember that we were actually friends for a while? -asked Heeseung and Jake nodded. He actually forgot about them being friends for a bit.
-One day, I started catching feelings for you. It was so bad cause you were my friends and I didn't want to ruin that. But you then said some things that really hurt me. It wasn't intentional. But I heard it.-Jake was really confused but he decided to doesn't speak til the end.
-You said "I would never in a million years date Heeseung. He's my friend and he's not my type at all. And have you seen him? He's kinda ugly."
-What?-asked Jake then he started to remember. Of fuck, that actually happened.
-So then I was angry and dissapointed so I started becoming mean to you, and yeah... that is what happened.-said Heeseung couldn't dare to look at Jake.
-Okay then let me explain it to you.-said Jake suddenly and Heeseung immediately looked at him. -When I said those things I didn't mean any of it. I just said those cause I was afraid. -said Jake and he stopped for a secons. He couldn't believe he's telling this. Hell, even he forgot about it til now. -I liked you too. So when they asked me about you of course I would say the opposite. And I didn't wanna ruin our friendship so I didn't say anything to you and I just tried to burry my feelings.
-Oh... so we both liked each other and we're just two stupid child?-asked Heeseung laughing. And Jake nodded.
-But then why are you still teasing me?-asked Jake.-If it was in the past then why do you still hate me?
-Because I still have feelings for you.
-You what? But I have boyfriend.
-I know. I was angry because of that. We could've been together if we weren't stupid, as I found it out.
-Look I'm sorry. But then can't we just be friends?-asked Jake and he started to become nervous again.
-That's an option. But Jake....-asked Heeseung suddenly getting closer to Jake. -Are you sure you don't have feelings for me anymore?-there were now inches between them and Jake was shocked. What the hell's happening.
-Y-yeah I'm sure. I love Sunghoon.-he maybe sounded a bit weird but it was the truth. He loved Sunghoon and he didn't want nothing with Heeseung, especially nothing like THIS.
-Well we'll see about that.-said Heeseung and then he suddenly kissed Jake. At first Jake didn't do anything cause he was so shocked then he tried to push Heeseung away but he was much stronger. Heeseung suddenly was now on top of Jake. He didn't want to do anything to him, he just wanted to show him he's better than that Sunghoon guy and it would be bad if they wouldn't try being in a relationship. They were good together.