Arrival Pt. 1

- 2 Days Later -

Making sure everything is perfect in the guest bedroom, once again, before walking out. Bed is made, enough pillows, perfect lighting, heater in case he needs one, and the closet plus drawers empty. If he needs a anything else he can tell me. Plus there's a clock in there cause of Joe so he should know the time.

Walking out of the guest bedroom and walking into the living room picking up my phone. Checking my phone to see the time noticing I should probably leave for the airport now. Grabbing my backpack and keys before calling Pj to come and get me. Thank Pj for actually willing to take to the airport, sit with me, wait for Joey, and also take us home. Now just waiting on Pj as I look down to see if I'm dressed okay.

Blue and black acid wash skinnies, blue tank with a black bird on it, black vans, and my blue and black plaid flannel completely open so people can see my tank. I mean I look presentable but I might scare off Joey... Should I put on more bright colors? No cause if he's scared he can just sleep somewhere else then. Nodding to my own thoughts putting my headphones in listening to Uptown Funk on repeat as I wait for Pj to show up.

"This hit, that ice cold. Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold." Tapping my foot singing to the song while really getting into the music. "This one for them hood girls. Them good girls straight masterpieces. Stylin', whilen, livin' it up in the city." Not caring if people can open their door or windows to see me. Pulling out my camera and setting it on the rail then hitting record as I start the song over and start singing to it and dancing. Getting back to the part where I stopped. "Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent. Got kiss myself, I'm so pretty." Kissing my hand and placing it on my cheeks pretending to be blushing at myself. Clapping on the beat turning around. "I'm too hot, Called a police and a fireman." Pushing my hand out to a pretend person leaning towards them before pulling back rocking my shoulders to the rhythm. "I'm too hot, Make a dragon wanna retire man." Putting my hands over my head pushing my hips to the right randomly. "I'm too hot,
Say my name you know who I am. I'm too hot, Am I bad 'bout that money, break it down" Pushing my upper half down while looking up and jerking my hands up in a repeat motion before leaning back and rocking my body in an awkward way. "Girl hits your hallelujah!" Singing loudly right as Pj bites his lip on camera and whistles and says, "Whoo!"

Laughing almost doubling over pausing my music and stopping my camera. Oh Pj he's so weird but I love him. Thanks Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars for making such a great song though. Putting my camera back into my pocket before going with him to his car. Opening the door and sitting in looking at him smiling as he just chuckles.

"Don't forget I'm into Chris not you." Making me laugh more making a fake whimper to make him laugh with me. "No it's not that though I just wanted to say thank you for all of this that you are doing today." Smirking to himself as he drives us to the airport just shrugging his shoulders. "It's what friends do." Nodding to him just relaxing in my seat starting to drift off, well it is 5:00 am for us right now.

- Joey's POV -

Waking up on the plane sighing still a bit jet lagged. The plane is still no where near London either. Sighing as I pull out my laptop and turn it on looking beside me. Seeing a nice old woman with her husband I think just holding hands smiling in their sleep to each other.

That's so adorable I just wish I had someone like that. Sighing to myself looking back at my laptop typing in my password. Waiting for it to load then clicking on the internet going to my Skype and seeing a new message from Iris.

Iris: Hey Joey :) I'm currently about to sleep so I can get up early to get you from the airport. My friend Pj is going to drive us he's really kool, he's also a Youtuber.