Remembering Part Of My Past

- Iris As A Child POV -
.
"Stupid bitch!" Mom yelling at me loudly before throwing another bottle at me. Barely missing my face numb to her yelling and abusive already. Nothing is my life. My life is nothing. What even is life? Honestly there is nothing about me that is even special. Ugly, to skinny, terrible person, to many scars on me and in my past mind. Some you can see and some you can but just to much luggage. Where am I going to go in life?
.
Sighing loudly to myself walking to 'my' room. Matt sitting on the floor by our twin sized bed. "Is she drinking again?" Nodding with my usual faceless expression towards him. Getting up hugging me setting me down on the bed beside him. Pulling out his small wooden box covered with stains of everything. "You going to join me?" Once again nodding towards him he started to pull out the magic that got us both slightly happy.
.
Pushing the green into paper rolling it in front of me while I started to play Muse in the background. Looking at the ceiling for a second before going to his box pulling out the small black case holding my only friend. Unraveling my razor stained in my old blood not caring to wash it anymore. Pushing my shirt up showing my other marks before putting the razor to my stomach and slicing slowly.
.
"Hey you know I don't like it when you do that." Matt almost yelled towards me before realizing he can't do anything bout it. But for his sake putting it up for now and grabbing the magic. Lighting it inhaling as much as I can pushing the smoke down to my lungs before handing it to him blowing the smoke into his face. Smiling at him starting to feel the kick holding my bloody stomach not feeling the pain but pure pleasure from both things.
.
"You know I still can't believe we aren't actually brother and sister. Like I'm just here I can leave whenever I want when my dad stops fucking your mom." Nodding to him at that fact I still see him as a brother. "Yeah but you'll always be my brother. I still can't believe my dad 'died of a car accident'" Laughing both knowing my oh so loving mom probably killed him. Sighing looking at each other him holding my hand laying beside me. "You want another hit?" Taking it from him hitting it before taking his face opening his mouth and blowing the smoke in while he sucked it. "Damn that was a good shotgun." Moving my shoulders slightly as an answer slight shrug before just staring at the ceiling wondering about my life.
.
"You're thinking about life again aren't you?" Nodding his face getting irritated with pure seriousness. "You ever think about talking to me." Squeezing my hand a bit with anger not knowing it. "Sorry Matty just I'm thinking bout running away soon." Looking right into my face a bit hurt. "Come with me." Pleading shaking his head no.
.
Grabbing my face kissing my cheek lightly. "Leave soon before they really hurt you Iris. When you make it tell me."
.
- 5 Days Later -
.
"Tonight." Whispering to him nodding he knew exactly what to do.
.
- 2 Months Later -
.
Walking to my new house full of nothingness. It was abounded until I found it but in LA you can live anywhere and no one is looking for me since runaways are normal. Only Matty misses me maybe haven't heard from him. No one cares ever no one has ever cared.
.
- 1 Year Later -
.
Holding myself to a couch filled with gasoline. Holding a camera talking seriously about life.
.
- Another Year Later -
.
Going to London with my new phone living life a bit easier and kind of fun but safe. What is life still.... Not wanting to remember all the parts in between or my actual childhood.