•play fight•

"It was really scary not going to lie. He just held onto the edge of it. It looked like his skin was flaking off so he was disappearing. Then he just dropped into darkness. We eventually left and patched up Stanley's face. Then Bev left to live with her family. Then us boys kinda just stayed together ever since. One because we were close but also because of Henry. But now since we have you, he might back off from us."

"So, you guys fought off a killing clown named Pennywise?" Will said nervously.

"Who kills children?" I finished off Will's sentence.

"You don't believe us do you?" Richie sighed, sitting down on the bed in disappointment. Mike was still standing up, looking down at Will and I. The group took turns in telling us what happened four years ago in Derry. They also told us a little about their personal lives, how fucked up they all are.

"No we do, it's just a lot to take in. You guys would understand cause of our story, they are both have a lot to take it." I replied to Richie's comment. "So he is dead? Officially."

"We think so, like 70 percent positive." Eddie said. "A sixteen-year-old girl went missing two weeks ago but the police filed it as another runaway. We aren't so sure."

The room went silent, no one knew what else to say. After almost two hours of talking truthfully about our pasts, we've done it, we're silent. Ben let out a deep sigh then fell back on the bed,

"I don't want to go back out there, what if Henry is waiting for us?"

I looked at Ben who had his face resting in his palms. I could tell the rest of the room was feeling the same way, no one wanted to go back home.

Then an idea popped into my head,

"Why don't you guys stay over tonight? We might have enough room." I giggled, looking around at the small room.

"Is that okay with you cause I don't feel safe walking back home right now?" Bev asked, fiddling with her fingers.

I nodded my head and smiled,

"I can ask the receptionist for more blankets and pillows, we can order take out and just try and have a good time, forget about what has happened."

This might be a good idea to get everyone to forget about today and maybe become closer as a group. The group smiled at the idea and all agreed. We moved the furniture around as I called the front office for more bedding, I also explained our scenario with Henry. Eddie and Richie took orders and ordered Chinese and some pizza.

The room looked massive now, the bed was pushed into a corner and we had a shit ton of blankets and pillows laying across the ground like a big mattress. We set up everything and it took us almost an hour but I am proud of our efforts. Ben and Stanley were laying on the bed looking at the ceiling while Richie and Eddie were fighting over some stupid topic about topping on pizza.

The group were all busy, doing something. I looked at Will who was putting our bags into a corner, trying to make more room. He straightened himself then turned to look at me, a smile forming on his face. We were across the room , people in between the both of us, but it felt like no one else was there, just us two.

I smile back at him, starting to walk over to him. I stepped over pillows, bowls of food and some people to reach him but the hug that he embraced me in was worth it. My head sunk into his shoulders and chest and I let out a sigh that felt like it had been stuck inside me for hours.

I turn my head to see Richie and Eddie play fighting now, Richie pinning Eddie down and roughly tickling his sides. Their faces were close, too close to be just friends. I can't be the only person in this room who feels the sexual tension from those two.

"They would be cute."

"Who?" Will asked.

"Richie and Eddie" I replied, turning our hug into a side hug, "I mean look at them."

Will smiled, letting out a slightly huff in agreement.

"Remember when we were like that. Both crushing on each other but too afraid to say anything."

He squeezed my sides and I giggled, remembering those fond memories. As I was about to recall a memory to Will, I heard a knock on the door.

"Your pizza is ready dears."

Yo

Sorry for being a shitty author. I have been going through a lot and I am struggling to keep up with this. But thank you for the following and votes.