•stories•

"Yeah what the fuck happened?" Eddie stood up and looked at Richie. I cant believe they saw that. I let out a shaky breath, my chest rising then falling. The massive stitch in my chest and stomach hurt, felt like a knife was poking into my organs every time I tried to breathe. I held onto my body as I stood up straight, releasing myself from leaning on the cupboard.

I stumbled for words, my mind was racing for the right words. How the fuck do I tell the people I haven't even known for 24 hours that I have powers and have used them to mess up their bullies arm. Richie raised his eyebrows at me, impatient for a response. "Well?" he asked again.

"We aren't completely normal." Will sighed to the group.

"Well no fucking shit. She just made him look like my sleep paralysis demon with those black eyes." Richie then looked at me and pointed his finger in my face, "And you looked like satan, motherfucking satan!" Richie started to raise his voice. "I thought we were fucked up, we just have mental issues. Like Eddie, he is suffering from gayness."

"Shut up Richie." Eddie sighed then sat back on the bed along with Mike and Ben. Stanley was leaning against the door, his ear pressed against it, waiting for any sign that the three boys could be in the building. Bev and Bill were leaning against a wall, their hands on their knees still trying to catch their breath.

I let out a huff and sat on the small chair in the corner, facing the group of teenagers. I looked at Will and he walked over to me and we stared to tell the story from the very beginning.

­­­­__________

"So let me get this straight, you have powers and you have both been possessed." Bev said. The group was now sitting on the bed or floor, listening to Will and I like we were telling a story to kindergarten children. I nodded my head and looked down at my uneven nails and chipped nail polish. "Shit." She replied.

"Prove it." Stanley said, crossing his arms.

"I don't want to hurt anyone though, I mean you saw what I did to Henry."

"We can handle it, I think we've had worse." Ben chuckled. The rest of the group either awkwardly giggled with Ben or just sat their silently. Maybe I can control my powers and make them do something that would be positive. I looked back at Stanley and nodded my head.

"Fine but if something starts to go wrong make sure I don't hurt Will cause he is the only one who knows how to get me out of it." I stood up and closed my eyes. I felt that strange feeling again and i started to go really stiff but I felt light. My nails dug into my palms of my already cut skin. I winced in pain but continued to focus on the overwhelming feeling racing through my body. My eyes were heavy then they snapped open.

I looked at Stan and his eyes went wide, finally seeing what I really looked like. During the whole Henry scenario my back was facing Stanley so he couldn't see what was happening to my face, my body. But he now saw the little black veins and the pitch black eyes.

"Leave." I mumbled in a low demon like voice.

Stanley blinked, one second his eyes were a beautiful brown then the next they were black. I heard a small gasp coming from the group. I tried so hard to control the power consuming me, I felt happy that I am finally understanding it then being afraid of it. The thought of being able to use my powers in a positive way helped with controlling it. Stanley turned on his heels in a robotic way, unlocked the door then left, closing the old wooden door behind him.

I closed my eyes then felt the power disappear immediately. I looked over at the group and they all mainly looked impressed. I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Stanley looking around the hall, confused.

"What happened?" He asked and I laughed, pulling him into the room with us. As I locked the door behind Stanley and I, I turned to see Mike looking at us, this deep drown eyes looking worried.

"Whats going on?" I asked, smiling nervously between them all.

"I feel like its only fair to tell you about our story, sit down, it kinda a shit show."