•run•

i am writing this on my phone again so it's gonna be all lowercase and there will be spelling mistakes.

i felt numb. my body felt tingly, like how a static tv looks. my nails started to cut deep into the palms of my hand from clenching them too hard. i let out a heavy breath and slowly turned around.

my eyes stared directly into henry's; my eyes were empty and henry stared straight into them. his facial expressions changed immediately. as he laid on the concrete, his friends surrounding him to help him, he couldn't move. he was petrified and his friends were too.

will stared at me and i could feel his stare. he was cold to the bone and his skin was as pale as ice. the others were confused, scared or excited to see what would happen next.

henry stumbled to his feet with some help off his friends, struggling to keep on his feet. i took heavy steps towards him, the heels of my feet stomping into the ground. i was a few feet away from him as i looked between him and his friends. i looked at one of the boys, who was tall, thin with greasy blonde hair. his eyes were almost falling out of its sockets they were open that wide.

"break his arm." i mumbled at him and his eyes immediately went black. small black veins scrawled into his face. the way the boy stiffened up and faced henry started to scare his other friend who was slowly backing away from the two of them.

the blonde boy instantly grabbed onto henry's arm and snapped it like it was a twig. henry cried in pain while started to bring unwanted attention from other customers. the blonde kid came back to reality and his facial expressions changed, watching henry hold onto his deformed arm.

"ahh fuck." henry cried out, kneeling on the ground holding his arm. as i looked at his other friend, i started to think of a command. but it wasn't me thinking it, it was the monster thinking it for me. my powers are a monster.

i felt a hand grab onto my shoulder and turn me around before i could say my command. they shook me till i snapped back into reality. henry's cries and shocked expressions from other tables and our own.

"y/n come on lets get you home." will whispered to me, holding my lower back and walking me towards the main street.

"get back here you sick freak before i cut you open." i heard henry yell and i turned around. i watched him stumble onto his feet and hold a pocketknife which he pulled out from his pocket. his friends stared at us and the group who looked like they were ready to run with us.

i looked at will and we both knew what to do. run.

will and i started to sprint down the main street, the group right behind us. henry and his friends were slowed down cause of his slightly overweight friend and the fact that henry winced in pain every time he threw his arm in the air the wrong way.

"wanna go to our room?" i puffed out to will. will nodded his head and i followed him down a shortcut which led straight to our apartment. the group followed us and we eventually made it. we ran inside the entrance, making a massive noise and scene in the foyer of the motel.

"we'll go to our apartment, we'll be safe there." i yelled out to our new group of friends. we ran up the stairs and will quickly opened the door. everyone rushed inside and will slammed it shut, then locked it.

i walked over to the small desk in our room and called the receptionist at the front desk, telling them that if a group of 3 teenage boys enter to call the police. the older lady said no worries then hung up.

everyone looked exhausted and tired, either sitting on the bed or leaning against a wall to catch a breath. it was silent except for our heavy breaths and wheezy gasps.

richie was the first to catch his breath. he stood up from our bed and straighten up his glasses before looking between will and i.

"what the fuck just happened?"