•fifty shades of will•

So some of y'all requested the DiRtY so I am providing. I am very nervous to write this since this is my first time writing sMuT but the characters are 18+ however if you are uncomfortable reading this, scroll down and skip the sExY sCeNe.

"You are so beautiful."

­­­____________

I leaned back down and kissed his lips, the warm feeling of our bodies pressed together made my heart skip a beat. Will's cold hands ran up and down my waist, touching every part of my body. I lowered my head and started to kiss his cheek, making my way down to his neck. Will stretched out his neck, giving me more room to kiss. One of Will's hand was on my butt, squeezing it roughly while the other hand was on my hip, pushing it down onto his clothed area.

I felt as he got harder underneath me, heavy yet small breaths coming out of his mouth. I found a spot on his neck which I thought was 'the spot' and I started to bite it softly, sucking on the skin. That made his breathing pattern change, his grinding harder and his head lift up even more.

My legs started to tingle, wanting this feeling to release. Will's hand made its way to my chest, grabbing onto the skin roughly. I moaned onto his neck, feeling his hands meet my waist. He flipped me over, smiling at me before planting soft kisses on my neck, then breasts, then my stomach.

He wrapped his fingers around my underwear and pulled it down slowly, his breathing getting heavier and heavier. My fingers connected to his soft hair as he places his mouth on me. I gasped loudly, loving the feeling of Will's tongue roaming around. I tugged on his hair, quiet moans falling off my lips.

Will then started to add a finger, a loud moan echoed through the small room. We will probably get a noise complaint from the old chic next door but fuck this feels good.

"Faster." I breathed out. Will looked up at me, my head pressing more and more into the pillows, my back arching and my mouth slightly open. He smiled as added another finger while going even faster than before. His lips sucked on my sensitive area while his fingers were working its magic.

I could feel myself about to finish and I think Will could tell. As loud moans escaped my mouth, Will stopped. I let out a deep sigh, kinda mad kinda excited to see what would happen next. Will crawled back on top of me and kissed me deeply, a soft smile on his lips. He looked at me and gave me a quick peck before saying,

"You wanna do this?"

OKAY ITS OVER. I am very sorry for what I have written but let me know for those who read it fi you enjoyed it cause idk if I will write more SeXy ScENE's in this book.

I woke up to our hotel telephone ringing. Will and I both groaned as the alarming sound kept making that horrible noise. Will's arms let go of my body as I reached over to answer it.

"Hello?" I said, rubbing my eyes as they tried to adjust to the morning sunlight.

"Hey its Bev!" she said cheerfully, it made me smile. "Our group is heading to the local café if you guys wanted to join."

"Yeah, yeah, we'd love to. What time and where exactly?" I said, letting out a light chuckle.

"Around 12:30 and it's in the main street of town, we'll be sitting out the front so you'll see us but just walk down the same street as you did last night. It's near the train station."

I looked at the clock on the bedside table and it read 11:28. Great.

"Yeah, we'll see you there. Can't wait." I smiled. We both said goodbye and hung up. I huffed as I laid back on the bed.

"What was that all about?" Will asked, tucking his head into my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist. I told him about the plans for lunch as I played with his hair, disappointed in how we won't get to sleep in much longer but yeah.

At least we have a friend group who knows nothing about our past.