•gone•

This is a short chapter im so sorry xx

Bill's POV

I walked to the back of the café, passing a few familiar faces, majority of them are my parents friends. I pushed the bathroom door open and placed myself in the boys toilet. The bathroom was nice. Little succulents on the shelving with a vanilla air freshener next to it. The brick walls were painted a cream colour, matching nicely with the timber shelving and the occasional green plant. There was then two cubicles, placed to the left of the room. I made me way to do my business and I continued to think about last night. I thought we killed it? I thought if it were to come back we will be in our forties. Why does it come back when Y/N and Will come here?

That last thought ran through my head. But Will and Y/N don't have anything to do with Pennywise. They are good people and they aren't shapeshifting clowns. I pull up my shorts, tighten my belt, flush the toilet then walk out. As I walk out of the cubicle I immediately look at my face through the mirror.

There was heavy bags under my eyes, my skin a little pale but other than that I looked normal. I turned on the tap and washed my hands thoroughly. I then cupped my hands, forming a pool of water in my hands. I briefly looked at my reflection in the water then splashed my face, the cold water instantly cooling me down. I let out a sigh of relief and grabbed a hold of the sink. This sucks.

I just wanted a normal teenage life. Where we could get drunk and do stupid shit without having to worry about inhuman things. My brain was filled to the brim with thoughts and unknown emotions that I didn't even know how to express. I could hear laughter from outside the toilet door, it was surprisingly busy for an early morning.

I closed my eyes and let my body sink into the noise, letting it take over my thoughts. The walls started to radiate cool energy, the room becoming cold and tightening. I look up, getting ready to leave and join the others, when something grabs my attention. A bright colour peaking behind me draws me to it. I turn around immediately, not noticing it before.

Nothing. There was nothing there. As if it just disappeared straight in front of me. Its probably the lack of sleep. Its nothing, just turn back. And I did. I turn back to the mirror to look at myself one last time when I saw it. The only thing I truly loved standing right behind me. My Georgie. His little yellow rain jacket and his little boots. And his face torn into pieces with fresh bite marks and black veins coursing through his body. His arm completely detached, the rest of it held in his other hand.

I pressed my back against the sink, letting a rippling scream run through my body. My swollen eyes filling with tears made that thing let out an unsettling giggle, its body moving closer to mine. I tried to crawl away, watching it get closer and closer to me.

Then the bathroom door swung open and Bev and one of the locals was standing at the door, looking at my distresses face, my body half away into the sink and my broken tears. Bev immediately gave me a hug, bring my cold body into her warm one. The local asked if everything was alright. I didn't know what to say.

I look over Bev's shoulder.

He was gone.