⚡️Part 11.5⚡️

The sleepless night you had was epic, thinking about Peter suffering while Venom was taking over.

The next day, Cat introduces you to the newest member of the team, 'Venom'.

Peter had changed with the influence of venom and all the power given to him gave him a sense of dominance. His eyes lost their honey glow and were black, like looking into two dark abysses. He was cocky and claimed that he didn't love you anymore- that his goal now is to hurt you and get revenge on you, to make you feel like he did when you left.

He started sleeping with Black Cat, having sex every single night- knowing her room was right next to yours. Peter would trip you and blame you, saying ugly things to bring you down- and you let it.
It was hard looking at his sweet face but then realize that it wasn't the boy you fell in love with.

Months of the avengers chasing after all of you while you never got caught.

Peter only wears black and only likes to cause problems
He is out of control, having sex with not only Cat but all the women in this city- his new found dominance and confidence/bad boy motives attract the women of New York faster than magnets connecting to each other.
He doesn't even talk to you anymore unless he is trying to torture you with his verbally abusive words about how much your family really does hate you or how they wish you would just die already.

-------

One day, as you, Venom, Black Cat, Scorpion, and Electro were heading out on a new mission, the avengers had finally gotten one step ahead were able to stop you in an empty parking lot.
You watched your father open his face shield. "It's time to stop this Voltage!" Tony finger quoted your name, only angering you.
A purple suit opened its mask up to reveal your mother behind it- the suit looked exactly like Tony's but more feminine. "Joules...we know that's not you, and we love you for who you really are" Pepper yelled with tears in her eyes, trying to convince you to come back, and right now, it was working. "Oh stop your bitter batter. You must be a fool to think that your daughter isn't happy with us. I mean, look at the new and improved Voltage. She came back to us after all this time because you didn't love her! She will never go back to you!" Black Cat yelled. "Ah Cat, always a pleasure. I see you have my spider, whoops sorry, Venom." Tony sassed in his sarcastic sense of humor.
"I'm not coming back! You abused me! You made me feel like I was just another experiment! And now I've figured out that all I want is REVENGE! Revenge because you never gave me a childhood! Never showed that you trusted me! Hell, I have never heard either of you say that you are proud of me! And now I know that I don't love you Dad. Because you were no real father to me." You cried with anger before shooting a lightning strike at your dad.

And with that, the battle began.

Everyone fighting, you were in hand combat with Natasha, Venom against Steve, Scorpion against Pepper, Electro was with Thor...and Cat was taking care of Tony- but he couldn't fight.
Tony was hurt, he couldn't think straight. It all just hit him with that one big blast how he never realized how terrible he actually treated you. And he never realized that you think he doesn't love you-even though he is the proudest father in the world at how smart and amazing you are, and he doesn't know what he would do if he never had you.
I mean, he has gone insane knowing you were stuck with Cat, just like once upon a time ago when you were with them.

"You don't have to keep doing this Sparky. This isn't you and your going to loose everything you have fought for" Natasha threw a punch but you grabbed her fist with electricity sparky from your palms. "What have I fought for? Trust? Love? I haven't received either of those. I have nothing left to loose Nat. Nobody trusts me, Peter hates me, my parents don't love me, and Cat doesn't let us have taco Tuesdays. I don't think I'll ever stop because this is what my so called family has made me become" Her body began shaking from the electricity transferring from your grip into her fist. You finished her off by easily kicking her legs out from underneath her as you electrocuted her until unconscious.

"Aw that wasn't very nice" you heard Thor's voice behind you and mentally cursed yourself. I mean, he is a good who can wield lightning with a hammer.

Wait, you can wield electricity and lightning too. Hmm you could use him to your advantage

Oh how wrong you were. Thor is definitely one of your greatest opponents but in the end, your electricity was more powerful than his hammer. As he fell to the floor after you had electrocuted his Achilles heel- causing his skin to practically burn as he collapsed to the ground, you walked over to him and kneeled in front of his body. "You know, for a God, I was expecting a lot more" you sighed and he laughed. "You are not worthy for the power you obtain" he was trying to rattle you and it was working. "Really?" You questioned, grabbing his hammer and tossing it into the air and catching it.

What the actual fuck?

To say you were shocked that you could actually pick this object up was an understatement. It actually scared you.

Were you really worthy?

Steve watched you easily pick the hammer up. "That's not possible" he whispered, before Scorpion gained the upper hand, winning their fight before flipping Scorpion off the edge of the parking garage.

"Maybe I do deserve it. It would be nice if my father could see it" you sighed, smashing the hammer into the floor under him, but Thor wasn't affected.
"I'm not a bad person" you whispered with a tear in your eye, standing up. Thor knew you were worthy of wielding the hammer, it was only an amount of time for you to realize it too. You have the power to be great and he always saw it in you, even when Tony didn't.
"I know Sparky" you heard him sigh as you walked away. You smiled faintly and went to your next victim.