⚡️Part 1.5⚡️

You woke up on the floor with Spider-Man staring at you.
"Ahh, you're up...has anyone ever told you that you look almost exactly like Mrs. Pepper" he smiled at you.
"Something like that" you scoffed, trying to get up but were restrained
"A little help here Bug-Man or I swear, I'll fry your ass quicker than you can shoot another web" you said dryly, struggling against the restraints.
"Umm, Mr. Stark, she's a feisty one, a little faster please!" He yelled with panic

"Mr. Stark, as in Tony Stark?" You questioned with fear. "Yah that's-" Peter was cut of by Tony walking in rubbing his hands together like he just put on hand sanitizer. "All right miss Jani-" he looked up to see your familiar eyes and immediately stopped talking. He wasn't prepared to see you
Tony didn't know what to do out of shock and immediately rushed over to you to grab your wrist, where he saw your lightning shaped birthmark.

"Hey what the hell!" You hated it here. In this tower and you had to get out.
"Pepper get in here now!" Tony shouted.

You squirmed in your chair, trying to escape until you heard the sound of heels scattering across the floor.
Pepper came running in, "What the hell do you want Tony?" She questioned but then noticed that Tony wasn't looking at her.
Her eyes traveled to what he was staring are, which was you, tears growing in her eyes and a hand covering her mouth
"Joules?" she mumbled walking over to you.

When you saw her, you realized how much you missed her.

You couldn't control your power anymore. Electricity traveled through your veins and bursted out of your hands, breaking the webs that were restraining you.

Once freed, you got up and ran to her. "Mom" you cried into her arms.
"Mom?" Spider-Man was so confused.
"Oh my beautiful girl, I missed you so much, look at how you have grown" Pepper cried, pulling away to hold your face in her hands.

You looked over at Tony, "Hey dad" His eyes watered with tears.
He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out for once. "You look so much like you mother" Tony mumbled.
You and him didn't get along that well the last time you saw him, especially when you were fighting on the wrong side.

If you haven't figured it out yet, you are daughter of Tony Stark and Virginia Pepper Potts, full name is Joules Crystal Stark.
No one knows how you even happened, it was supposed to be impossible, apparently not.

You have wavy long strawberry hair and the tiny tall frame of your body like your mother.
It didn't help that you were wearing a tight black dress just like her. But you have brown eyes like your dad, the perfect mix

"I should have known you were under our noses the whole time, just like your father aren't you? Always so smart" Pepper snickers while letting go of you to go hug Tony

Another key thing to know is that you have the power of electric manipulation and healing.

Spider-Man was silent the whole time. Speechless more like

"Why was I forced out of my will to be here?"
Tony nodded his head knowing that you were going to ask that. "We need your help, we need your powers" Natasha voice rang through your eyes, as she walked into the room and stood next to Bruce.
You ran over to them with a huge smile. "Uncle Brusie, Natasha, you haven't changed a bit!" You screamed, jumping into their arms for a conjoined hug.
"Is that Sparky?!" You heard Steve say behind them. "Uncle Steve!" You squealed, running in his arms while he twirled you in the air.
Tony and Pepper snickered, finally having their daughter back.
Everyone called you Sparky because of your attitude changes and your powers, but the nickname came before the powers.
They were all like family to you, well not this Spider-Man kid. "Underoos, are you going to tell her who you are?" Tony asked Peter. "Not yet sir, she kinda scares me" Peter whispered while Tony smiled. "Joules, will you help us? You can have your old room. It will be like the old days, before all of your mistakes" Tony was always hard on you and it was probably one of the main reasons why you changed.

You glared at him, blood boiling, electricity sparking from your hands. "My MISTAKES? It was always you Dad!" You watched as your father slid his glasses down to judge your outburst when you remembered why you left this stupid family in the first place. "You were the one ashamed of me. Locking me out of the world, all the experiments, pff you were both terrible parents, now I remember why I left, I never want to see either of you or even be in this miserable place. Now if you will excuse me, I must go home so I can go to work tomorrow...I would never help family that tried to kill me" You walked out with sparks of electro leaving a trail behind you, remembering why you changed your name and ran away.

"Oh stop it Joules! Your being ridiculous" Tony's voice just made you nauseous and you had to get away

Just like old times

You walked all the way back home, not in the mood for anything more than sleep, there was just way to much on your mind.
When you got to your apartment, you literally fell on the couch and slept.