⚡️Finally⚡️

You returned home with a warm welcome, as did Peter.
Tony was more than understanding about Peter's recent over influencing friend. It turns out, Cat had actually stolen the Venom serum from Tony's lab when you hijacked the robot.
But Tony, Steve, Thor, James(War Machine), Bucky, and Falcon were not so welcoming to your newly announced relationship with Peter. Basically non of the men in the Stark Tower were very keen on you dating little Peter Parker, including Bruce and the new guy- Scott Lang(Antman).
They have all been giving him a hard time to be honest, and it was kind of funny. I mean, they are all like older brothers and your biggest protectors, they aren't used to the idea of men in your life just yet. But to Peter's advantage, every female of the house was more than happy about this news.

------

Today was a new day and everyone was able to relax. When you got home, Tony and Pepper walked hand in hand and made you follow them down the hallway where your bedroom was.
"Put your finger on the pad" Tony said, pointing to the electric pad beside the door. You were about to place your hand on the pad when Tony stopped you. "No Joules. I want Parker to put his hand right here" Tony tapped on the pad that unlocked your bedroom door with a smile while pulling you to the side. Weird, what is he up too?

"Okay?" Peter did as told, placing his hand on the electric pad and was shocked back, literally blasted to the other side of the wall and Tony just laughed.
"Tony Stark!" Pepper scolded with a slap on his chest. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay Sparky, your turn" he sighed and you looked at him hesitantly. "I will hurt you if it has the same affect" you warned and Tony nodded to the keypad. You glanced at your mother and she just smiled with a nod.
You placed your finger on it and the door opened, revealing a brand new, huge apartment style room.
"See, no one can do what you do my Sparky. I love you for who you are. I want you to embrace your powers" Tony said and you quickly wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly. He let a breath of relief out cradling your head in the hug. "Now, go ahead and check it out, no more mushy stuff" Tony patted your shoulder, turning you around to walk in

As you walked in, your hair began to change color. "I designed the room with electro magnetic metal so it could be like a recharge sanctuary. It's meant to compliment and ease you powers and control of them" your father's proud voice echoed into the massive new apartment style room. You were astonished. "Nice to see you again Miss Joules. Do you like what Tony has done with the place? Much better if I say so myself" Bleu spoke through the speakers and you chuckled. "Yes it's less confined" you stepped further inside.

The place was lit up like an electrical socket and you felt like you immediately felt comfortable

The place was lit up like an electrical socket and you felt like you immediately felt comfortable. There were indigo lights everywhere in the room- it was truly beautiful. And the bedroom was huge and looked very modern and similar

 And the bedroom was huge and looked very modern and similar