⚡️Part 1⚡️

Today was just like every other day, so you thought. You were sitting at your normal day job desk, bored as fuck, when you saw a something big coming from the sky.

What in the hell, it's a fucking space ship.

No one else noticed because they were so focused on those stupid computers.

You are 21 and working full time. You graduated NYU with a major science degree. Yes you are very young but you are capable of so many things.
You had to be boosted up 3 grades for your science classes when in school, then went to college early.
You were amazing at science, it was just so easy to understand. Electro magnetism is your specialty, but you easily understand physics and chemistry. It came as a second nature, like breathing. No one understands science like you do.

Unfortunately, you get those genes from your father.
Can you guess who it is? I'll give you a hint- he calls himself a playboy genius

You looked out the window again to see a man in a cape with some magic green era standing with Bruce and non other than...your father.

You sat, watching them try and stop this ginormous fucking space ship while fighting these weird looking aliens

Oh how you missed it, fighting that is.

No! I cannot miss it, it was a long time ago, STOP! You do not miss fighting and you do not miss him. Remember how much you hate him Joule! you thought to yourself and luck seemed to be on your side

Next thing you know, BAM!
All the lights powered off.
You could already hear everyone screaming outside but, your fellow workers had their headset on and didn't notice.
They all looked around and took off their headsets at last, trying to power back on their computers like complete idiots

You tip toed away from your desk to the power closet but your heels kept clicking.
Once you were in, you shut the door quietly.

You opened the power box and new what you had to do, jump start it again, like a car.

You snapped your fingers, then electricity tangled between the

You snapped your fingers, then electricity tangled between the . You put your fingers on the board and at first it didn't work, "come on, we can do this. Just focus" you rubbed your hands together, both tangled in blue bright strands of electricity. You put both your hands on the board and the lights powered back on. "Ha, still got it" you chuckled to yourself before walking out the door.

It was quite, too quite
As you were walking back to your desk, you noticed papers were thrown everywhere, computers broken, a piece of the window is cracked, no one was there.

"Well shit, what in the hell did I miss?" You mumbled to yourself with a little chuckle

You glanced outside again to that the city's heroes were flying away from the scene, the ship was still overshadowing the whole city.

"Woof, they really need to learn how to fight this thing" you sighed unbothered and started packing up your things to go home.
Heroes protecting the city was nothing new and you weren't worried

When you turned around, a huge metal chuck came hurdling towards you, smashing through the widow.
Your eyes grew big and you put your hands up in defense with electricity blasted through your palms, launching the large piece of metal back up into space

You didn't mean to put so much force behind it but at least you saved your ass.
"Hmph, see, not that hard" you were pretty proud of yourself.

At the Avengers Tower:

"Pepper, Pete, Happy, we need to defeat this damn thing, I need ideas!" Tony yelled opening his lab.
"Mr. Stark I feel like we need someone powerful enough to stop this, we haven't been to space since Thanos sir, that was 5 yrs ago sir" Peter mumbled, grabbing one of his web shooters. "Peter, even if you're 24, you're still a kid and don't know better." Tony chuckled, brushing Peter off.
"oh I have an amazing idea! Why don't we just find someone powerful enough to stop this?!" Tony clapped his hands together, walking over to Happy.

Peter rolled his eyes. Pepper walked over and whispered in his ears, "You saw that coming right Peter?",Peter laughed and shook his head. "Yah, yah, yah I did" he nodded his head
Then they heard a loud bang.
Everyone ran to the window and that's where they saw the electricity shooting a piece of metal back into the sky, farther than the eye can see.
Tony and Happy turned away. "Tony is it just me or-" Bruce came rushing in. "Tony was that what I think it was-" Tony interrupted Happy's thought, "No, it can't be, it wouldn't be -"
Peter cut them off, "Sir, that's exactly what we need to beat this, whatever or whoever that was! Let's go!"

Tony stood silent for a moment then pointed at Peter.
"You know what, your right, Pepper do a scan of the city area and find where that came from" Pepper looked at him and walked away. "Already on it!" They all followed her to the lab room. She easily found where it came from.
"Alright it looks like it came from the building on Percy Street" she announced still looking at the computer. "Can you see if there are any possible people" Peter asked, "Already did, there is a worker there who goes by the name of Janice Zackery" When Pepper looked up, Peter was already suited up. "Now what are you doing Peter?" Tony asked looking at him getting ready to jump out the window. "Sir, I'll get her and bring her here, you sit back and relax"
"Peter don-" before Tony could finish, Peter slung away straight for you.

------

You were just about done, all you needed to do was find your keys.
"Well shit where did they go" you were talking to yourself again- you do that a lot
You got down on the floor and started looking for your keys. Ass up, on all fours.

"Looking for these?" A male voice came from behind you.
Your head shot up and you jumped to your feet, brushing loose hair out of your mouth with one hand while the other pulled your dress down.

Then you turned to see non other than Spider-Man, dangling your keys in front of you.

You remembered him, you fought against him once upon a time ago, but you needed to act normal so he couldn't suspect anything.
"Uh, Yes, what would I do without my friendly neighborhood Spider-Man?" You walked over to him to grab your keys with an innocent smile.
As you were walking, he shot webs all over you, tying your mouth, arms and legs together.

Not today, you thought to yourself before pointing your finger towards the hero and tasering him, making him fall to the floor.

"Hmph, some hero" you smirked to yourself and grabbed your keys from the floor beside Spiderman, then started walking away until you fell to the ground, webs sticking your ankles together.
You looked behind your shoulder and saw Spider-Man getting up on his feet.
Electricity started sparking through your hands because you were getting pissed off.
"Ugh!! Don't make me do anything I regret!" You tried to zap him but he was to fast. And again, his spider senses were at his advantage

"Don- Don't make me do this Janice" Spider-Man grabbed your wrists and webbed your hands together.
Your anger immediately faded away because you were filled with confusion. "Who wants me Spider-Man" you asked but didn't get an answer.

Why does his voice sound so familiar?

That was the last thing you thought before seeing blue mist shoot out of Spider-Man's wrists.