⚡️Part 3⚡️

After collecting your belongings, you started walking to a cab when Peter stopped you.

"What are you doing?" He put his hand on the door to stop you from opening it
"I'm taking a cab, what does it look like I'm doing?" You laughed a little opening the door to the cab. "Sorry sir, she's not going with you today, have a nice afternoon" Peter said in a deep voice towards the driver, then shut the door, wrapping one arm around you

is it bad that this simple motion turned you on a little

"What are you d-" you started but then were lifted off the ground, Spiderman swinging you through the air, towards the avengers tower. "Put me down, I could have done this myself" you slapped Peter's chest.
You heard a muffled laugh through the mask, "Still so stubborn Joule" You knew he was smirking through that mask. "Haha very funny Peter" you sarcastically mimicked and slapped his chest again.

You secretly loved flying, it's been so long
Actually the last time you flew was when you fought against Peter and Dad.
You tried to act like you hated it, for Peter's ego, but it wasn't working, with your muffled a smile here and there, he knew you loved it though.

You saw the building getting closer, and closer until you hit the ground safe and sound. "Oh look we are here. I bet the Taxi would have made it in better time" you snapped, walking straight to the door- leaving Peter in the dust.
Peter stood there smiling, "don't I deserve something?!" He shouted lightly, laughing. You turned around and look at him, "like what, a 'thank you' perhaps? Well your not gonna get it" You gave him a cocky smile and turned around, walking to the door.

My god, she's so beautiful and sexy, I'm gonna have to work for this one
Peter thought to himself running to open the door for you.

You didn't even glance at him walking in,
You knew he was already wrapped around your skinny little finger and it made you blush.
He was just so cute with that gorgeous innocent smile and the amazing brown locks, plus the fact that you knew he was hiding a sexy body under that uniform.

You have always been a charmer, back when you were in collage, your friend Taylor, called you the 'Snake Charmer' because men would fall at your feet with the snap of your fingers. She was the only one who knew about your powers and excepted you for it.
She was your only friend actually, you had your enemies, she had hers, cancer was her biggest enemy and lost the battle, she's not with you anymore, not for the past 2 years.

When you walked in, you saw Happy and ran to him, " Uncle Happy!" He opened his arms wide for you and spun you around, making you laugh, just like old times. "Ah kid, how long has it been?"
"I don't know, a few years may-" you couldn't finish your sentence due to Peter. That fucking hot Peter Parker ugh, so annoying!

"Hey everyone! Joules has decided to help us!" Peter screamed.
Next thing you know, Tony and Pepper are walking, hand in hand, straight towards you.
You hugged Happy again and smiled at him. "Are you really going to help us?" Pepper asked, letting go of Tony's hand and continued walking to you.
"Yes, I guess. I mean I was practically forced against my own will... and Peter said you guys really needed my help" You replied, hugging your mother. "You got that right Sparky, and I call training you" You heard the clinging boot heels of no other than Natasha.
You looked up to seeing her smirking, and smiled at her. "Come here Sparks" she opened her arms and you embraced her again. "I missed you Nat" you mumbled.
"I know Joules, I know" she whispered back. She was like the big sister you never had. "Okay everyone, can I have a moment with my daughter please"
Tony exclaimed and everyone scurried away.

"Hey, I'm glad you came back for us...for me" He said with a smile, you didn't buy it though, your stupid trust issues kicked in. "No Dad, I didn't come back for you, I came back for mom and the team, not you, never you" you said sternly looking straight in his eyes.
His brown eyes welled but he tried playing it cool. He clapped his hands and rubbed them together, nodding his head. "Very well then, you know where your room is, and training starts at 6:00 sharp, you remember what Natasha is like-" he was saying but you cut him off, "yah yah, be there in time or punishments are a real bitch. I remember Dad" you said walking away to the stairs.
You walked up the first couple but were stopped with his voice.
"And Joules..." you stood there looking at him in the eyes again. "Yah Dad?" "I l-Its good to have you back" he stuttered nodding his head like he was sure of what he said.
You coped his movement and went up the rest of the stairs to your old room.

You typed in the numbers into the keypad on your old room door.
As soon as the door unlocked, you walked in and the door closed behind you.
Right next to the door was a hand activator which Tony had designed to custom your room specifically for your powers.

You placed your hand on the activator and took a deep breath, closing your eyes and felt as electricity transferred from your body to power on the room.

"Greetings Joules. It is lovely to see you again" The familiar noise of your AI, Bleu(BL-OO) greeted you

When you opened your eyes, the room was completely different.
It was bright and lit up like a Christmas tree.

 "Nice to see you too Bleu" you mumbled, glancing around the tiny room and began to walk further in

You walked through the bathroom to the hidden closet.
There was a retina scanner on the wall that will open a door to a hidden closet.
You stood in front of the scanner until the door slid open.
After walking inside and saw your suit hanging there like it always did
It was probably the most beautiful suit in the world.

After walking inside and saw your suit hanging there like it always didIt was probably the most beautiful suit in the world

The suit was an indigo blue metal that fit you like a glove and had Bleu already programmed inside.

"6 years, you miss me?" You mumbled to the suit.
While admiring your special suit, you heard the keypad unlock and the door open.
Because of your trust issues and mental fear of being taken for tests like old times. you immediately stepped out the closet and placed your hand on the wall, absorbing the electricity to turn the room completely black.
"Joules?" You knew that voice.
"What the fuck Parker?!"