⚡️Part 8⚡️

4 months later:

You were really struggling mentally and physically.

Although one the bright side, mending a relationship with your parents was actually going pretty well. Only, your relationship with your mom was fine but with your father is still a piece of work

You skipped a lot of training, ending up arguing with Tony because of it.

He claimed you need to learn control but you replied with how you have control. Then you would call each other names and practically bite each other's heads off. It was only because you were so similar.
Pepper was always the mediator in these flights

You had nightmares every night, the same one to be exact.
Every night, waking up with a scream
It got to the point that Peter became so worried that he smashed a hole in your wall and would come in to see you- which would always end up with him laying in your bed until you fell asleep.
He calmed your emotions. He was like an anchor to your control.

Peter had surprisingly become your best friend.
Throughout a few months, you both became so close because of the late night conversations and how he helped you sleep.
You actually had a lot in common.

But the only problem was the tension. Sexual tension

It was especially bad when you would be walking through the halls to see Peter training through the full glass walls.
You would watch his muscles contract, bulging out his arms and chest, the sweat dripping down his abs, or when water drips down from a single loose wet curl, sliding down the curves and features of his face. Oh, it made you wet just looking at him.

As for you, Peter had a hard time keeping his sinful thoughts down. You were just so beautiful and SEXY.
It's like slow motion when you get out of the pool, after a long day of practice.
Your hands starting at your hair, sliding all the water out, drops dripping down your face, straight to your breasts. Or how you always wear big shirts to sleep with only some lacy panties underneath.
And don't even get him started on your training outfits.
Oh and how when you walk gets to Peter, how your hips sway side to side, how your long hair brushes from one side to the next, you were just so perfect to him, he was seriously falling for you, but...you were off limits, so he never touched you.

Unless night came around, when he would hold you, intertwining your fingers with his, until your nightmares would go away.

The only problem was, even a simple thing like laying against him, turned him on, how your ass would brush up against him, or when you would brush your legs up against his.
Secretly, you meant to do that though, being a little tease that you are.

------

Today was just like any other day.

You woke up without Peter by your side, per usual. He has to sneak back into his room due to the fear of Tony catching him in your bed.

After you had gotten dressed for training, you decided that you just couldn't deal with Natasha this morning and skipped practice.
Tony called you to his office and you could only guess why.
While walking to the office, you passed Pepper on the way, she glared with a shake of her head, making you feel guilty
"What is it this time?" You sighed, seeing her break into a smirk. "Why do you constantly skip your training Joule? You know your father wants you there" She asked, sincerely. "Because I don't see why I need to go, I have full control of my powers, plus the fact that I can fight just as good as Natasha os another reason not to go" You sighed, knowing that she was disappointed in you. "Mom, I love you" you were hoping that would make her happy again. She laughed, pulling you into a hug. "Oh, you are so much like your dad, you know? Always changing the subject. I love you to Sparky" You smiled, but did not really want to hear that you were like your dad. "Anyway, I need you at the conference meeting today...oh and dress forma-" she was cut off by the sound of a glass door opening. "Joule!" Tony yelled, meaning-you need to get into my office right now