⚡️Part 2⚡️

Tony was different since when you lived with them, he didn't realize how terrible it must have been for you.
He remember how he either allowed you to stay in your room or him do experiments, but what you never knew was, he was only doing the experiments to see why this happens to his precious little girl
Tony knew he was the reason why you flipped sides. And after you left all those years ago, Pepper couldn't even get out of bed, remembering how she barley talked to her young daughter before you disappeared.

"Way to go Tony. We just got her back and she's gone, for the second time. Think about that" Pepper scoffed, turning out of the room and walking away with tears in her eyes.
Tony just watched and was speechless for the second time today.

Peter watched this whole thing happen and knew he had to do something. He was up the whole night concocting up something just for you.
In the early morning, Peter was able to sneak out without anyone noticing. He feels like he knows you, but how?

--------

The next morning, you got up and went to work, only to find out that no one was coming today from fear, but that wasn't going to stop you from getting ahead, you weren't scared.
So you started getting busy with work, mostly just because you needed something to occupy your mind so you didn't think about you family.

You were typing on your computer until a pair of webs wrapped around your body holding you in the chair tightly, while being pulled over to the famous Spider-Man

You were typing on your computer until a pair of webs wrapped around your body holding you in the chair tightly, while being pulled over to the famous Spider-Man. "What do you want? I already said I'm not going back" You growled while trying to release yourself from the newly stronger webs.
You tried electrocuting them but it didn't work. "What the hell?" You looked at him straight in his face or mask. "Electricity proof webs, you like? I made them last night, just for you" Spider-Man laughed to himself.
"Why are you here?" You asked. "Apparently we really need you, last time we fought something like this, it almost killed everyone in this whole planet" He kneeled down in front of you.
Your eyes started to water. "Jo Jo" He said whispered, "what did you just say?" You asked.

There was only one person who ever called you that. Your curiosity grew on who Spider-Man was, "Take off the mask before I burn you to a crisp" you gritted through your teeth. You tried to sound tough, even though you were so fragile right now.

"So demanding" Spiderman joked

"Please, I'm not in the mood for jokes and giggles" you sounded tough but Spiderman saw the plead in your eyes.
The vulnerable side.
The problem was, you wore your emotions on your sleeve and Spider-Man could tell that you were in a delicate state, trying to sound tough was not your forte.
Spider-Man the slipped his mask off.

And you saw him, "Peter Parker, I should have known" he smiled then turned into a frown as he remembered everything about you. "Wait you're Electra? You tried to kill me. Wait Electra is Iron Man's daughter? I haven't seen you since before I got my powers, why did you leave? Why did you go against me? Were you born with powers or did you get them?-" Peter kept rambling but you cut him off. "Peter stop! Your annoying me! Now I will answer all your questions if you shut up and untie me" he rapidly untied you. "What do you want to know?" "How did you get your powers, or were you born with them?"