⚡️Part 10⚡️

"E-l-e-c-t-r-a"  Cat said slowly humming, with her evil cat smirk while walking towards you. "I see your back in the hell house, why don't you come back with us?" She smirked, while you stepped away from her. "No, I can't go back, I'm staying here" you explained, starting to pace around the room. "What do they give you that makes you want to stay?" She asked.

Your mind went straight to Peter, Peter Parker- he is the reason you want to stay. "What? Do they give you money? Apparently they aren't treating you are still trapped in this room while they go and fight. Do you actually think Tony gives a shit about you? He just wants your powers" she laughed talking about Tony. "Stop!" You shouted as she started talking about your dad.
Even though you hated him, he was still your dad, and you are the only one that can talk shit about him. You thought about how they all treated you, like a criminal- how they never really trusted you.

Fine, if they want a criminal, then that's what they are gonna get.

"Let's go Cat" you sighed as she smirked knowing that she's got you now.

And just like that, you left everything behind, even Peter, all to show what your family believes you are.

A CRIMINAL...A MONSTER.

———————-
Dear Dad,
You always thought I was a criminal, that I was a monster and now, your wish has finally come true. I'm exactly what you made me become, and it's all your fault.
XOXO, your beloved daughter

———————-

Peter was broken when he found out you were gone, the real reason why he didn't sleep with you or hold you every night was because of the fear of you leaving, and that's exactly what you did. He thought he was protecting himself but clearly that didn't work.

Cat took you back downtown where you reunited with the others.

Weeks passed and you found yourself back in the old routine of wreaking havoc, making sure to leave your mark- lighting strike on the walls.
People began to fear you, as they should
Following this routine, like in the past, you dyed your hair black and created a new suit that was red and black.

The city knew you as Voltage, which is pretty much the evil alter ego of "Electra"There were tons of flyers around the city with your face on it, claiming that Voltage had returned

There were tons of flyers around the city with your face on it, claiming that Voltage had returned.

The only problem was, you didn't enjoy what you were doing, it was wrong.
You wanted to use your powers for good, to save innocent people, not wreak havoc, but you couldn't go back with your family that hated you.
You felt that they all hated who you are even after you had tried to fix those assumptions. It was as if you were in a world of black and white, no grey.