Thank You

I'm very sorry that it is not a chapter again, but I promise to publish one later today!

I just thought I would write this chapter because I can't stop thinking about how thankful I am for all of you. Whenever I see all the notifications I get, it is so bizarre to think that you guys are really reading my work and enjoying it. You're experiencing so many emotions (as I inferred from the some of your crazy comments) and you're really becoming 'addicted' to my story, and I can't comprehend the fact that it's my work that you're enjoying. 

When I first started writing Everlasting, I honestly did it as a bit of a thing to avoid doing schoolwork, and I never intended to keep it. I thought I'd write a chapter or two, maybe have some fun with it, and then when I was ready to get my head back into studying I'd leave it. Of course ... I never expected that it'd get as many readers as it does, and seeing 100+ notifications every hour is still very surprising to me. I love reading all your comments, and I try to read all of them but sometimes they get caught up and I fail to read them. I reply as much as I can, as you're all honestly the most amazing people. 

In fact, when I first started publishing the story, I never intended to reveal who I was or my name, or what I look like, or to make any friendships (I honestly expected to just publish the chapter and dip till the next chapter was uploaded), as you can tell I do not include any photos of myself or anything that reveals who I am. And yet ... you guys have created such a fantastic team and, I dare say, fanbase (I saw someone make up the name 'Everlasters' - sorry I can't remember who it was, so comment if it was you) and I actually have many of you on social media and we talk very often. You're some of the greatest people I have met, and I am ever so thankful. 

There is even a reader on here who I've spent hours talking to before my Oxford interviews, who has supported me endlessly throughout the admissions process (yes, you, my darling Anastasia), and I still fail to process the fact that I've made so many friends from a story I've written. 

I just want to say a massive thank you for everything! Thank you for creating this community where you shout HERE and try to be first (where I'm the writer and even I'm not first most of the time), and I hope when Everlasting finishes (which probably won't be for a while as I love it), that you'll stay by my side and see for more of my stories! 

Thank you, and I love you all.