Report No. 15-3: Fantasy Females X Modern But Bar Employee Male Reader Part 3

Your POV

It's been a while since I was a bar employee while the four female adventures are finishing up the fifth stratum. I thought that some people wanted to prepare a celebration for completing it and trying to destroy the tyrant lord who uses the power of the Yggdrasil.

I'm still working in the bar while having to be spent five days working here each week before I could have two days off. Any broken rules and a week of work as punishment. Also for improvements, each table has been labeled as numbers while having the order tickets having the tag of table number, so I should be able to find the customers that match the ticket order from the table number. The same number, I mean. Does it have to be good? Well, it does later on because the waiters manage to spend less time trying to find customers for it.

For me, I start to go easy while walking through each step at a time. "Ok, this is your order, right?" Table number that matches the order ticket and a number label on the tray. The customers looked very pleased and said thank you to me. That means I gave the right order to the correct customer.

Wow, even with sweat, I still feel easy after finding the right table numbers based on the order ticket that has a number that matches the table. "Y/n, good job so far. I guess that plan might have worked." Darverk said to me. I give him thanks for managing my working time and break time on the last two days of the week. "Hey, don't lose your cool just because you're still struggling to find customers as a waiter. Also, just don't get your hopes up because of that elf."

"Oh, that's something..." I remember when Alri can be that angry. She had a hard time having human relationships. I don't know why she's acting like this. Do humans hate elves that much? "Come to think about it, how much time spent until they defeat the tyrant lord?" I ask him.

"Really? Come on, Y/n. You know that they were all busy with important missions as a part of their adventure. All we can do now is work hard and pray for their safety." Darverk replies.

"I think you're right. Besides, there's nothing for me to go with them anyway." I sighed, missing a chance to becoming heroic as Starheart would do. I guess giving up that path would have saved me some time if I wasn't strong enough. "So, what's the plan if they all return with the proof that they slain the tyrant lord?"

"A celebration festival as they desire for everyone." He answered. I was quite surprised to see that in this place. Having myself in this place would have been awesome. I was alone without my family or my old friends. I guess a new life has already started since I tried working hard for my new future. What is it that is waiting for me? "I guess you're excited about that one, right?"

"Yeah, I can't wait for their return! I bet there's more than just defeating the tyrant lord." I chuckled.

Timeskip

After the four heroes' last battle while we are still working hard until we tried getting prepared to hear the news.

Just as we thought, they brought proof that they have slain the tyrant lord who tends to abuse the power of the Yggdrasil and making sure that everything shall be peaceful once again. Of course, the drops of the spoils of war from the tyrant lord is the one they all needed from. Also, a girl, long brown hair while having it tied, yellow eyes with her mystical yellow dress with her skirt down to her legs. Under her skirt, she has long white socks and mystical wedgie shoes. Her name is Mavi. I don't know the details, but soon enough if I meet her by chance.

Right now, everyone is preparing a festival for Starheart and the other three that they desire to bond with everyone, including me. Still, I can't wait to see that happen, although, I should work hard on the job payment and helping other people who are preparing for the festival. Yeah, like it would rather happen in isekai. I wonder if it's perfect timing for the holiday. Pick the one you like.