No. 8: Delinquent Female x Loyal Male Reader

Your POV

I was promoted to be a class rep for my class because of how I worked hard for better grades. I always wanted to have my honor to respect friendship and those who wanted help. I am currently a high schooler, which I am now a second-year student.

I have reasons why because of how I act during my childhood life. You see, I know how kids these days used to whine or begging what they always want. I can think about them about how they cry. I stated the hypothesis of thinking about how I can stand strong and overcome the emotions that the kids have experienced the drama and broken promises. The maturity and understanding are what I want to learn the most before I could grow up. I broke every part of those memories and then piece them back together as one. I state the conclusion of how I wanted to change my fate. There is no point going back after what I have become and I won't be able to stop it. I always look up to the children who are enjoying their happiness, but not for long since my childhood life has already been spoiled.

Right now, I have duties as a class representative to obey the school rules. Warning the students that phones are forbidden during class sessions for example. They could end up distracting themselves by texting or looking over notifications from social media and other communications that could end up wasting our class time and themselves when it's time to go to work.

A fight? I am aware of that. I trained with my own and replicate other fighting styles so I can put any enemy rebellion down for just self-defense. Although, I am not allowed to harm anyone. It would be hard to handle anyone to pick a fight with someone else.

Well, there is one that I really don't like to see. A girl with long dark blue hair and dull green eyes. She wears her gray sweater and dark blue jeans with her black running shoes. Her name is Malard, a third-year student in our school She is a year older than me, so it might be tough for me to handle. Still, she's not in my class, so why should I be worried about her?

I bet it hurts to me. Just look at how I watch her get into a fight with some bullies. Then she ends up getting punished instead after winning. That happened sometimes and I don't know what to say. And much worse for me later in school, the principal and other teachers wanted me to babysit that punk female delinquent, Malard! Oh, she'll kill me if I wasn't able to help her cool down her issues. I don't want to deal with delinquents that have angered aura around someone like her.

I tried finding her as a class rep. I see her sitting on a seat that she likes outside during lunch hour, currently smoking. "Oh..." She looks over to me with my formal clothing for the school. "I never seen a class rep now starting to keep an eye on me. Y/n (Your Name), was it? Mind telling me why?" She asks me. Does she know me? When did she know?

"The principal and the teachers wanted me to watch over you and monitoring your behavior. And, you shouldn't be smoking in school and at all. It's against the rules and it's bad for your health. I would suggest that you should-." I tried explaining to her. She stands up, putting me against the wall. (No details needed for general content).

"How about you tell me that you could understand my true attention since you're here. How's that? Do you think that you would try to tell me what the school to do if anyone else decides to pamper me around while having their status quo?" She leers her eyes onto me. I felt nervous to talk back, but as a class rep, I do. I take some time for deep breaths on the inside before answering her question.

"Why do you even think about doing whatever you want while your grades have to become difficult for your education? The teachers and everyone else needs you to step up your progress if you want to pass the classes that you signed up for. Besides, why did you end up getting bullied for?" I replied to her.