8.Happy!

*Next day*

I can't believe what happened last night like me and Nash and Jordyn just showing up.

I don't know what's scaring me the most. That i'm falling for the player i HATED or that my sister that just left us and never talked to us again, called, or anything like that want to 'take care of me'. All i can do now is call Ariana.

*on the phone*

Me: Hi ari? Can you come over i really need to talk to you.

Ariana: SKYLAR SHANLEY JONES!! uhm.. I'm going to grams house in an hour but sure what's wrong?

Me: long story just come over if you can.

Ariana: okay i'll be there in 2.

Me: Okay see ya.

And with that we hung up.

*Ariana came*

"Hey Jones, what's Jordyn doing here? I thought she moved to Hawaii with that military guy and kinda forgot about you?" Ariana said walking into my room. "Ari!!That's one of the things i have to talk to you about." I said and gave her a hug.

(We always hug each other when we meet it's normal)

"So uhm okay. Uh yesterday after school i walked outside to take a run, and i kinda fell on a rock or whatever, i stood there and kinda yelled at the stone haha, and uh Nash came and we started to talk and he wanted to take me to his place and clean up my knees cause i started to bleed, so i let him. Uh and i stayed over and we watched a movie and i ate dinner with his family. Then he walked me home and told me that he liked me and said that i have to think if something, uh to be his girlfriend and then he kissed me and left. Then i walked inside saw Jord, and we fought and yeah.." I said fast.

Ariana sat on my bed with her jaw wide open, and stared at me.

"So you and Nash? Do you.. Like him? How? Like what? You hate him!" She half laughed half yelled. "Look i told you the first day i liked him but he wasn't my type. But he really is a nice person! I shouldn't have been so mean to him" i half yelled back.

"First of all, he was an idiot trying to flirt with you by saying nasty things and being cocky. And he killed your baby." She said and reminded me of the baby.

"Ari.. I know but he did it for my best. I am too young to have a baby. Brad made me pregnant to hurt me. And i don't want to have a baby that have a dad that doesn't give a shit. So... I think i'll might say yes to Nash. Or at least go on a date" i smiled.

"You know what? If you're happy, i'm happy. But if he tries to hurt you, i swear to god i'll beat the shit out of him!" She yelled and stood up.

"Why didn't you beat Brad up?" I asked. "Because i can't. His mom and my mom, they're best friends. He would of told my mom and she would literally kill me." She laughed. "But i need to go, good luck with everything hah, see you tomorrow" she smiled and hugged me. "Do i have to follow you down stairs? I don't feel like talking to Jordyn right now" i asked and looked down and my hands.

"I understand it's fine" she smiled. "Bye" i smiled at her. "Bye" she said and closed the door to my room.

I don't know what to do. I feel like Jordyn will do something to me or Nash if i date him. But i shouldn't care about her.

I got Nash's number so i should text him.

Me: Hi, it's Skylar :) can we meet?

Nash: hey, yeah ;) when and where?

Me: Here, just come when you feel like coming😋

Nash: Sure see ya😘

Me: See ya

And with that i felt butterflies in my stomach of texting him. Yeah maybe i do like him..

"Skylar, you have a friend here" Jordyn yelled. It had to be Nash! And i'm not dressed or have any makeup on yet!

"Uhm.. Just let him in" i yelled back.

Shoot i look awful i said to myself and looked in the mirror.

"Skylar?" I heard Nash said standing outside the door. "Yeah come in" i said and smiled at him as he walked in.

"Sorry for the way i look i didn't have time to change or do my makeup" i half laughed. "I think you're beautiful without makeup" he smiled and sat down next to me.

"Uhm so what you asked me about last night" i said and looked down at my hands. Something i do when i'm nervous. "Yeah.." He said and looked at me with a little smile.

"I do really like you. And i didn't think i would say that i like you because as you know i hated the way you were to me but now i know the real you, i think. Uhm so i.. I would love to be your girlfriend.. If you still want to" i said and smiled.

His smile grew bigger and bigger. He hugged me and said "thank you so so much" and kissed me.

Our second kiss. And i enjoy it!

*after an hour*

We've been talking about each other for an hour and it is so amazing!

"But i need to go, let's go on a date at 6" he said and smiled. "Sure" i smiled back and gave him a hug.

"Bye" he said and walked home..

Ahh i just like him so much!! I feel so loved and he really treats me well. Something i really really like.

'
'

Oooo they're dating 😏

Ik this chapter is lame and boring af!! And i'm so sorry.. But school is making me so freaking tired and shit! I can't even study for tests anymore and i end up with a C when i should have B's or A's bc ya know we all want that!

Btw Sammy is daddy af! Am i right ladies? Am i right? But forreal he kills me.

CAN'T STAY IN MY LANE OKAY BYE

Love Hails💂